[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>doesn't write >doesn't produce >just sings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: beyonce-formation.jpg (99 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
beyonce-formation.jpg
99 KB, 1200x675
>doesn't write
>doesn't produce

>just sings

>people call her a "genius"

How do we stop this meme?
>>
Isn't her album produced/written by white males, even the minority credits are for black males.

Nice """""empowerment""""
>>
File: EmpoweredWomanOfColor.jpg (48 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
EmpoweredWomanOfColor.jpg
48 KB, 620x372
>>64387069
Father John Misty wrote some lyrics and part of the melody for one of the songs. I guess FJM now is an empowered black woman.
>>
i could say the same thing about you. but i won't because i know you're probably just another greasy, talentless foreveralone and this shitpost is all you have but i will say that you're being a real poopyshmoopy OP. good day sir!
>>
why are you bothered by what the popular media does and says?
>>
File: 1454863658136.jpg (117 KB, 674x608) Image search: [Google]
1454863658136.jpg
117 KB, 674x608
>>64387119
>i could say the same thing about you.
>but I won't
Yet you go on and do? Fuck off hypocrit
>>64387135
Because it's popular and I have to listen and read about all these retarded people talking about how great and empowered she is.
>>
>>64387207
>I have to listen and read about all these retarded people
I think you'll manage
>>
>>64387241

Don't you get it man? the female singers are just puppets for furthering patriarchal ideology. We have to expose the conspiracy man!
>>
File: 59ef246f.jpg (163 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
59ef246f.jpg
163 KB, 658x658
>>64387207
You can block those people out or seemingly not care. Bad albums are praised all the fucking time by corporate media and the alike.
>>
>>64387292
oh, okay
>>
Beyonce is the biggest fraud in the industry. She's not creative and she's a trendhopper that hops on trends a year after it's safe to do so but when she finally does it she acts like she's shutting the game down with some new shit you've never seen or heard before.
>>
>>64387322
>a trendhopper that hops on trends
was this deliberate or do you not know syllables for "hop" or "trend"
>>
>>64387050
I don't hate Beyonce as much as I hate her fans, that generally being obnoxious black women of camp men who both build her up to be the single greatest human to have ever graced this earth.
>>
>>64387335
Deliberate.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.