[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a slow pink Floyd or pink Floyd sounding song that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 800x800
Looking for a slow pink Floyd or pink Floyd sounding song that I slow danced with my date at senior prom. I remember slight "machine noises," but it definetley wasn't "money" or "welcome to the machine." It's killing me. Does anyone know?
>>
wish I took a girl to prom...
>>
>>64386427
Us and Them?
Breath?
Wish You Were Here?
>>
>>64386427
Oh god I wish I danced with a girl to Pink Floyd at prom, or danced with a girl, or danced, or went to prom...
>>
>>64386436
I took a guy to prom
>>
Perhaps it was Speak to Me>Breathe. Was there maniacal laughing at the end of the "Machine" part? Can you remember the lyrics to the slow song?
>>
it was clearly On the Run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VouHPeO4Gls
>>
>>64386427
Any thing else you remember? Instruments? Vocals? Fast Slow?
>>
>>64386558
It was fairly slow. I remember asking Her if it was a pink Floyd song or not and she said she couldn't tell.
>>
Bump. It could have been time. I've been listening to welcome to the machine so that may be it. It might not have even been pink Floyd.
>>
What is a "famous" PF song or could it have been from their earlier days? Could be something off Obscured by Clouds
>>
it could have been this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFAsAVj7bKc
>>
Maybe Burning Bridges? Was there vocals?
>>
>Pink Floyd
>at a prom

literally what
>>
>not knowing every Pink Floyd song and "contributing" to /mu/
>>
OP, you need to describe the song better. Tempo, vocals, beat, mood of the song, length
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.