[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOD TIER MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: ocean's 13.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ocean's 13.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
Why is David Holmes so good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bju1qR_OiRE
>>
>>64386332
Trainspotting.

>>
>>64386350
I'm talking OSTs here. Meaning composed for the film.
>>
>>64386332
David Holmes GOAT

69 Police is one of my favorite songs ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWissIWxqKk
>>
>>64386332
>>64386655
Gritty shaker is based and you people have good taste.
>>
>>64386655
Did you know he's apparently the guy that inspired James Murphy to get enough motivation to actually start producing music.

Supposedly he was working on the production of that album and Holmes told him "I want to make a record that's like Can" and Murphy started trying to explain why it wasn't possible and Holmes just told him to shut up and try.
>>
based ennio.
>>
File: DH - Bow Down to the Exit Sign.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DH - Bow Down to the Exit Sign.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
Fuck I never even downloaded the full album 69 Police came off, so I'm doing it now, gonna listen to it tomorrow probably. I've been meaning to explore DH more forever and this thread is prompting me to do it.

>>64386738
I had no idea about that but it's fucking awesome because I love LCD Soundsystem too.
>>
File: AAE2035.jpg (89 KB, 550x541) Image search: [Google]
AAE2035.jpg
89 KB, 550x541
>>64386776
>John Carpenter movies

You are my nigga now
>>
>Scott Pilgrim
>Chariots of fire
>>
bladerunner
ex machina
intersteller
>>
Friday night lights
>>
File: drive.jpg (13 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
drive.jpg
13 KB, 182x277
>>64386332
first for human bean
>>
>>64386332
the royal tenenbaums
>>
File: layer-cake.jpg (185 KB, 752x1069) Image search: [Google]
layer-cake.jpg
185 KB, 752x1069
Don't know about you guys, but I fucking loved Layer Cake's soundtrack. The entire thing just worked and nothing seemed out of place. Best moment was the mixture of this song and the scenes which accompanied it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O615LrQlezk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.