[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw family members of yours listen to this shit Why did God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_9592.jpg (125 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9592.jpg
125 KB, 900x600
>tfw family members of yours listen to this shit
Why did God curse that portion of my family with unending edginess?
Jesus, it's time to grow up a little.

People actually like this shit?

Noisefags, defend yourself, or else admit that you're just pretending, like everyone who likes noise.

Protip: you can't

After all I'm objectively right.
>>
>>64384434
holy fuck, neo-/mu/ is indeed fucking terrible. full of underage rockists.
>>
why are there two threads of this

you know how like,
melodies are just patterns of different pitches and people just kind of like it even though melodies alone don't really have meaning

so noise is patterns of just any distorted sound, and textures and shit, and it's like that kind of appeal

idk saying noise is trash cause it doesn't make sense is like calling all drum patterns trash cause it doesn't make sense. like they're both just patterns of sound
>>
i wanna make this a noise thread

so there's this new gerogerigegege album i think it's dark ambient i haven't listened to it
>>
>>64384505
that's actually a really good way to put it
>>
>>64384434
kazumoto endo isn't edgy at all i like him a lot
hijokaidan isn't as edgy as they used to be
>>
noisefags need to step up their game.
tired of all the distorted screams bullshit
like, it's not even avant-garde anymore, people have been doing shit like that since the 80s
im depending on john weise to save noise
>>
>>64384657
>john weise
i like his what's in my bag
>>
im baked as fucc and yellow swans isn't doing the trick i need some chill shit
>>
>>64384657
i wish aube never died
>>
>>64384698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8G3gQ0Ssik
>>
Are you the post-punk and/or free jazz guy, or are you just a group of shitposters who are obnoxious in similar ways?
>>
>>64384710
ty nigga forgot about that album
love noise replica
>>
>>64384758
OP has been doing the same shit thread since the last week or so. If you disagree with him he proceeds to use "false logic" and then leaves. He's probably one of the classicalfags or a rockist. Who knows.
>>
I like how people who don't like noise always post pictures of the same popular modern noise acts over and over. Sure if you only know ten noise artists then you might think it's all edginess I guess. But pure and simple it's actually pleasant to listen to for a lot of people so what does it matter. What kind of music do noise haters listen to? If you hate noise, what do you consider good?
>>
>>64384916

I know, it just reminds me of the guy(s?) who makes random threads shitting on free jazz or post-punk and leaving after he gets enough (You)s. Noise rock is also an occasional target, though not as often.
>>
>>64384787
>noise replica
made me lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.