[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/04/ azealia-banks-beyonces-l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Azealia-Banks-and-Beyonce.jpg (359 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Azealia-Banks-and-Beyonce.jpg
359 KB, 1080x720
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/04/azealia-banks-beyonces-lemonade-hypocrite/

So how come this reactionary peace of shit Azealia banks is the only sane person Ive seen talking about Lemonade?
>>
RICH BLACK CELEB GIRL INTERNET SLAP FIGHT

RICH BLACK CELEB GIRL INTERNET SLAP FIIIIIIIIIGHT
>>
She posted on twitter the other day that someone needs to be brutally raped by "black cock". Not even joking.

She's just mad that Beyonce didn't pander to black people enough, rather than because art shouldn't be seen as something that only people of a specific race can evaluate.
>>
she is literally just saying the most controversial shit she can think of to get attention

which is pretty low honestly

but the fact that she's kind of in the perfect position (black woman) to say whatever she wants right now makes her willingness to do so (whatever the real intent) pretty fucking based

the results are priceless, but soon people are going to start writing her off. enjoy it while it lasts
>>
ONE OF US!
>>
>>64378788
Her last mixtape was literally called Slay Z

Azealias whole carreer is one big jerry springer episode and thats the way she wants it, she wants nothing to do with music she just occasionally has to do it.
>>
This is what they want. They want us to gossip like little girls and housewives. You're willingly doing it.
>>
>>64378788
STOP FALLING FOR THE FUCKING SCHEME
>>
I thought that was an xvideos link at first and got excited.
>>
>>64378788
Is that true? $1200 a ticket?
>>
well yeah if you're a dunt like Azaelia banks then you probably have no concept of a traditional marriage not being mutually exclusive with feminine independence
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3557867/PIERS-MORGAN-Jay-Z-s-not-one-needs-nervous-Beyonce-born-black-woman-political-mission.html

Piers morgan killed it here.
>>
because azealia banks is fucking insane and will use her own demented internal logic to go after anybody she wants regardless of who they are. inevitably she sometimes makes a good point.
>>
>>64378788
azaelia slays. but her attacks on other women do not help our cause no matter how much corporate pandering. us girls need to stand together.
>>
in all honesty though azealia banks has some immense talent. 212 goes hard as fuck.
>>
>>64380004
>us girls need to stand together
Please. I'm a white male.
>>
>>64379876
And pierce doesnt have to be worried about the british black community and SJW tearing him apart, journalist writing pieces that further exploit this whole thing with titles like, "did piers go to far?", "what piers morgans comments say about white peoples view of beyonce". Stupid tweets like "YAASSS QUEEN, make the old white men angry" or "check your privelege, pierce". God damn, im waiting on one of the celebrity opposers of this album to say the number of white people who wrote and produced this album.
>>
>>64378788
she's red pilled as fuck. beyonce has been garbage for years
>>
>>64380004
lol. i support people calling eachother out for their mediocrity. regardless of if its male on male or female on female. you shouldn't set your dislikes and differences aside because of some false gender war you're fighting.
>>
>>64378788
Jay-Z and Beyonce are part of the black illuminati and will ruin you if you disagree with them.
>>
I gotta be honest I haven't really heard any of it yet but the clips but Formation is a decent track. It's ripping off a lot of non-mainstream stuff from the last few years but it seems pretty interesting for a Beyonce track. I say this as someone not interested in Beyonce at all.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.