[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ board SPLIT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1342735326193.jpg (54 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1342735326193.jpg
54 KB, 511x511
Are the rumors of /mu/ splitting into /mu/ general and then a separate hip-hop/r&b board true?

That would be amazing. I think the majority of people on here hate meme rap
>>
no you idiot
>>
/mu/ should never be segregated
>>
>>64376754

>k-pop
>waifu threads
>ever

i honestly think there should be a seperate board just for celebrity waifu threads desu, across all mediums. it would do pretty much this whole site (especially here and /asp/) a fucking world of good
>>
Niggers out naow
>>
>>64376731
>That would be amazing. I think the majority of people on here hate meme rap

Its a catch 22, this is one of the few places on reality that will make people stop to have cringe musical opinions, but to make them stop have cringe musical opinions they must visit this place and post their cringe musical opinions here while they don't learn.
>>
Music is discussed in every k-pop and waifu thread it just makes up about, 15 percent of it.
>>
>>64376840
Probably a lot more than other threads then
>>
you are severely autistic/mentally handicapped for even thinking this is remotely possible

I'm honestly mad at how fucking stupid you are
>>
File: 45436634.png (238 KB, 637x655) Image search: [Google]
45436634.png
238 KB, 637x655
>mods have banned any discussion of Pitchfork writer Zoe Camp
>>
>>64376731
Lel no
>>
>I hate rap
>>
>>64376862
>>64376862
>>64376862
>>64376862
>>
>>64376731
>separate hip-hop/r&b board
it's called worlstarhiphop
>>
>>64376902
>i love rap and post fedora memes

https://www.reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration
>>
File: 1382642681975.jpg (67 KB, 450x599) Image search: [Google]
1382642681975.jpg
67 KB, 450x599
>>64376980
>>
>>64376802
If we made the celebrity board OR made it so waifu threads had to be segregated to /s/ and had a ban on politics threads and posts, this place would improve immediately

Also bring back the cuck word filter and add one for sjw
>>
>>64376835
basically this post

>urr durr if you aren't smart you should stop going to school
STOP
>>
>>64376731
that would be fucking ridiculous, you can't segregate
at best you can have something like /vr/, but you can never segregate
>>
/mu/ is too slow to be split.

/v/ was split because that boards is practically as fast as /b/ (10,000+ posts an hour). /mu/ is nowhere near that. it can take hours even for small threads to get archived so it would just be pointless because the result would be two boards that are slow as molasses.
>>
it doesn't matter if mu splits
shitposters gonna shitpost
it's a shame because I know there are many people here willing to discuss music and share music.
Do you know of any other site/chan w/o memes or pop artists?
>>
>>64376802
>mediums
>>
>>64377021
>and had a ban on politics threads and posts
Well at least they're not trying the hide the fact that they're filthy commies.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10059705
>>
I don't even listen to hip hop but that'd be stupid as shit.
>>
I just wish Kpop threads were banned. There literally nothing but waifu posting.
>>
>>64376881
no one fucking cares, idiot.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.