[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK /BLEEP/ AND FUCK EDM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: c8b.jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
c8b.jpg
104 KB, 600x600
Is /bleep/ the worst general on /mu/?

>muh shitty EDM is so superior
>much shitty DJs who press play are better than THOSE shitty DJs who press play because they're more obscure
>only listen to singles like a fucking normie pleb and always shit on the idea of albums
>actually dare to shit on people who listen to albums
>home to some of the most cancerous memes and shitposting on /mu/

Fuck these goddamn nerds. They're worse than most EDM "bros" because they've actually deluded themselves into thinking that their shitty music is any different from other EDM and try to act pretentious about it.

Hell they'll even praise trap rap and the shittiest Top 40 songs and pretend that they're actually "patrician" dance music by calling it "juke" and "grime"
>>
sounds like you got btfo by /bleep/ my little bro
>>
imagine being so inept at handling banter that you type out this wall of text
>>
>>64375587
these faggots and their retarded "genres" that they make up

oh yeah this is "post-big room jungle grime-step revival" not "electronic"

fuck off
>>
File: 1461079148013.jpg (15 KB, 205x216) Image search: [Google]
1461079148013.jpg
15 KB, 205x216
wew u real mad about this huh
>>
/kpg/ is and will always be the worst general on /mu/
>>
the worst part about bleep is that they don't even like good electronic music

like, why are they even discussing it then
>>
>>64375836
exactly

Like they shit on people who listen to like aphex and opn and then praise the most awful EDM dubstep whatever crap
>>
i may be a total autist but im happy im not as autistic as op
=)

have fun not understanding what bleep is my friend
>>
>>64375864
>>64375836
no, /bleep/ is a place for underground, obscure or "dead" DANCE music.

So when ppl are posting Aphex or OPN, they get flamed because thats not fucking dance music.

how hard is it to wrap your head around that?
bleep isnt where we talk about the latest in experimental noise electronic or whatever the fuck, its where we post cornettos and post "woman is the devil" when no techno qts approach us at the club.
>>
>>64375688
>>64375675
>>64375715
>>64376289

ctrl+v is all it takes
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.