[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans and Grime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: ruffsqwadWHITELABEL-12.3.2012.jpg (149 KB, 955x768) Image search: [Google]
ruffsqwadWHITELABEL-12.3.2012.jpg
149 KB, 955x768
>american mandem think they's qualified to talk about grime
>don't listen to the pirates
>aint at sidewinder or eskimo dance
>aint copping the latest dubplates
>no knowledge of garage or jungle or nothing
wew lad
>>
File: stormzy-hires-0869_web.jpg (305 KB, 521x695) Image search: [Google]
stormzy-hires-0869_web.jpg
305 KB, 521x695
>mfw an American near me thought grime was hip hop
>>
Senpai, I beg you tellem again
>>
File: laughing wiley.jpg (31 KB, 750x512) Image search: [Google]
laughing wiley.jpg
31 KB, 750x512
>a yank in my general vicinity referred to grime as "just brits trying to copy trap rap"
>>
>>64374839
yea but they are though, trap was first

and infact trap does it better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5-cijlR9-g
>>
i'm been trying to get into grime for a while now, today i've just been listening to youtube playlists and shit, dunno where to go from here. it's pretty good though, had to get over the fucking hardcore british accents though.
>>
>>64375153
BASED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk2z2J8JOKM
>>
>>64375212
dont bother its always changing here, next week bongs be back on some lightwave n-dubz shit
>>
>>64375212
Take a page from >>64374729 and get educated on the history/roots/culture behind the genre.
>>
>>64375153
It's understandable you think that since
>no knowledge of garage or jungle or nothing
and all.

They are now copying modern Trap instrumentals though which is absolutely terrible.
>>
>>64375212
nightbus dubplate
>>
>>64367571
a lot of classic tunes are posted in this thread
>>
File: folder.jpg (100 KB, 479x480) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
100 KB, 479x480
>>64375212
If you insist on things that have actually been released in some form then these.
http://pastebin.com/xD2KMgZk

Otherwise (and more recommended) would be to listen to every set uploaded on SilverDrizzle's, MrChannelOK's and FunnyTummy86's channel.
>>
>>64374729
>ITT: bongs who care about trivial shit
muh genre
>>
>>64375368
this

fuck your shitty c(rap) music
>>
>>64375612
you but the parentheses wrong
*(c)rap
>>
>>64375232
>>64375237
>>64375317
>>64375367
thanks lads ill give it a go
>>
>>64374729
I like Grime but >literally anyone other than African Americans trying to make hip hop

Yeah, no. And no I'm not implying grime is hip hop you spergs.
>>
Grime is honestly shit, you bongs outdid yourselves.
>>
grime is the worst thing to happen to music since dubstep
>>
I own a bunch of amazing Ironsoul dubplates that I've never heard any Grime MC spit on. They all jump on the weak barebones FL Studio beats instead. These grime monkeys feel like they're too good for dubstep nowadays.
>>
>>64376020
I like implication here that Grime came after Dubstep. I'm so glad I'm not a pardner.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.