[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Rainbows > Kid A > TKOL > HttT > The Bends >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: In_Rainbows_Official_Cover.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
In_Rainbows_Official_Cover.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
In Rainbows > Kid A > TKOL > HttT > The Bends > OK Computer > Amnesiac > Pablo Honey
>>
>>64374460
In rainbows> ok computer>Kid A>Amnesiac
>>
TKOL > Kid A > The Bends > In Rainbows > OKC > Amnesiac > HTTT > Pablo Honey
>>
In Rainbows > Kid A > HTTT > Amnesiac > OKC > The Bends > TKOL > pablo
>>
File: 321232.jpg (54 KB, 422x352) Image search: [Google]
321232.jpg
54 KB, 422x352
>>64374460
>>64374577
>HTTT over OKC
>>
>>64374460
OKC > In Rainbows = Kid A > The Bends > everything else
>>
>>64374610
Probably one of the greatest electronica albums ever to come out.
>>
Kid A=OK Computer>The Bends>In Rainbows>Amnesiac=Hail to the Thief>The King of Limbs>Pablo Honey
>>
>>64374948
?
>>
>>64374460
>anything than Amnesiac or Kid A at the top
okay
>>
>>64374460
You started off strong

In Rainbows > The Bends > OK Computer > the rest of that trash

Nothing else by Radiohead is worth listening to, though there are a few decent songs on Amnesiac
>>
Whats with the current trend of In Rainbows being so high? It used to be one of the lowest in all of these threads
>>
>>64376377
I dont know but its like the 4th best Radiohead album
>>
in rainbows > kid a > ok computer > the bends > tkol > amnesiac > pablo honey > httt
>>
Kid A > OK Computer > The Bends > Amnesiac > In Rainbows > Hail to the Thief > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey

Only acceptable to difference is the order of the top three. All other rankings are memes.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x653
Hail to the Thief > King of Limbs > Amnesiac > The Bends > Kid A > In Rainbows >> Pablo Honey > OK Computer
>>
>>64376652
>Pablo Honey > OK Computer
:(
>>
Amnesiac > Kid A > OK Computer > Hail to the Thief > The King of Limbs > In Rainbows > The Bends > Pablo Honey
>>
Terrible opinions in this thread
>>
in rainbows
the bends
hail to the thief
the king of limbs
remixes/bsides
whatever else
>>
I'm starting to like Amnesiac a lot more. If it weren't for that awful Morning Bell remix it might even be my favorite.
>>
Objective fact:
In Rainbows > OKC = Kid A = Amnesiac = TKOL > The Bends > HTTT > Pablo Honey
>>
>>64376920
In Rainbows is objectively not above Kid A and OK Computer
>>
>>64376920
please see >>64376760 for objective facts.
>>
I genuinely think Tame Impala is a better band than Radiohead. Im aware im going to get massive hate for that, but its the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqb8s5u75JE
>>
>>64377011
I doubt that
>>
kid a > ok computer > in rainbows > amnesiac > the bends > tkol > HttT > pablo honey
>>
In Rainbows>Kid A>or=Amnesiac>The Bends>Everything else
>>
>>64376707
Similar, with Amnesiac as my fave. But then it goes:

Amnesiac > Kida A > The Bends > In Rainbows > OK Computer > Hail to the Thief > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey
>>
Any ranking without King of Limbs and Pablo at the bottom is wrong. Stop trying to be so fucking patrician. Those albums are garbage.
>>
1. Hail to the Thief
2. Ok Computer
3. In Rainbows
4. The Bends
5. Kid A
6. Amnesiac
7. King of Limbs
8. Pablo
>>
>>64377850

Sometimes people just like things that you don't

It's not all a conspiracy competition to look better than you

Take a deep breath

It's okay.
>>
Kid A >= In Rainbows > OKC > TKOL = HTTT = Amnesiac > Pablo Honey
>>
>>64374460
kid a>the bends>ok comp>HTTT>the king of limbs>in rainbows>Amnesiac>pabloHoney

Something about KidA is so special!
>>
>>64375003
switch the bends with amnesiac and this is correct
>>
Kid A>OKC>HTTT>In Rainbows>Amnesiac>The Bends>TKOL>Pablo Honey

10,10,9,9,9,9,8,7 respectively. I love their entire discography.
>>
OKC > Kid A = Amnesiac > IR > tKOL > HTTT > The Bends > PH
>>
>>64374460
Shit taste, OK Computer is objectively their best album.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.