[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tours with RHCP once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: john.png (138 KB, 458x350) Image search: [Google]
john.png
138 KB, 458x350
>tours with RHCP once
>>
I understand why what happened to him did, he was really young and impressionable when the whole debacle happened. And it was the second tour, happened during the tour for BSSM.
>>
>>64373541
Don't blame Johnny desu. I'm sure Anthony is a total cunt. And not what John was expecting from the tour.
>>
I remember reading in an interview that he felt he didn't know how to be himself when he first joined the band, that being thrown into the limelight and lifestyle the rest of the band were used to fucked him up initially and he tried to imitate the stereotypical rockstar image with them so that people wouldn't know how "weird" he was.
>>
File: jf.png (409 KB, 513x565) Image search: [Google]
jf.png
409 KB, 513x565
>Gets married once
>>
>>64374159
:(
Poor guy.
>>
>>64374832

JUST
>>
>>64373671
>>64373894
>>64374159
>>64374957
lmao what a load of bullshit. Frusciante turned down alternatives before he joined RHCP, explaining:
>"I realized that I wanted to be a rock star, do drugs and get girls, and that I wouldn't be able to do that if I was in Zappa's band."
>>
>>64375652
Like I said above, he was just a kid and it was a different time back then. Sorry he wasn't as well-adjusted as you.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x358
>Tours with RCHP once
>>
>>64375702
like I said, you're full of shit and he was "being himself" by taking the drugs
>>
>>64375738
Drugs can actually help people feel more comfortable with themselves and others around them.
>>
>>64375758
well not all drugs but yeah. This doesn't support your previous fictionalisation of history
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.