[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WAS THERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
I WAS THERE
>>
You still suck.
>>
BUT HAVE YOU SEEN MY RECORDS?
THISHEATGREYNOODLELWAKJFNWRTHEMARSFUNNYALZHEIMERSHUMANLEAGUE
>>
i was at the place when the post-punk band was there and i was like "cool" and everyone else was like "no" and then now your'ee're like "cool"
>>
DUDE PLAGIARISM LMAO
>>
THE SWANS
>>
>>64371846
THE SOFT CELL
>>
ADVANTAGES
ADVANTAGES
>>
>>64371742
you missed the point
>>
My buddys favorite band is LCD Soundsystem
ama
>>
GIL
SCOTT
HERON
>>
>>64371874
The Sonics........
>>
us
and them
over and over again
>>
So was he actually at the first Can show? As a child or something? How old even is he?
>>
I HEAR
>>
this song really pissed off my local alt station

but they thought it was a Mark Kozelek song for some reason, it was around the time Benji came out. They played Ben's My Friend. Everyone in the station hated it. And then they went on to rant about this LCD song, thinking it was Mark's, calling him the worst hipster alive.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.