[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a girls taste in music is only as good as her last boyfriend's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 720x480
>a girls taste in music is only as good as her last boyfriend's

How true is this?
>>
It's usually slightly worse
>>
none of us have ever had girlfriends so we wouldn't know
>>
>>64369326
very
>>
If any of them had you lot as exes then they're all screwed.
>>
>>64369354
My girlfriend listens to butt indie like meme demarco and vampire weekend
>>
i'm sure it's true for some girls but it's really an r9k tier thing to think about all girls
>>
>>64369326

It's worse, considering their last couple probably listens to new stuff.
>>
File: question-mark-man-2533303.jpg (169 KB, 1122x1300) Image search: [Google]
question-mark-man-2533303.jpg
169 KB, 1122x1300
girls??
>>
Girls can’t into Death Grips. For the most part they listen to them because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that Death Grips is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics

“death fuck lets fuck, just don't touch me just fuck fuck me” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for sole purpose of pleasuring Ride.

“Soon all that's left of you Is your most primal desires” Primal desires meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of the song talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of their lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake all of the members of Death Grips are males, just imagine being around that testosterone. Then there’s that video of Ride pushing that dancing whore off the stage. Sure he probably pushes anybody off stage, but most frontmen wouldn’t push a female.
>>
>>64369380
/thread

>/mu/tants pretending they have good taste because they listen to the /mu/ essentials and p4k BNM
>>
>>64369460
>Girls can’t into Death Grips

girls confirmed patrician
>>
>>64369461
/mu/essentials is a genuinely good list of music though, I'm not sure why it gets all this hate

If your taste is only composed of /mu/essentials, that shows lack of originality. However, the list itself is still very good as an introduction to music.
>>
>>64369326
Do you guys actually believe this or is it mostly a joke?
>>
>>64369380
>>64369461
DUDE ALTHOUGH I POST ON THIS BOARD, IM BETTER THAN YOU AND I WANT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW LMAO PS IM DIFFERENT xD
>>
>>64369461
>>64369380
>I'm not like the other boys
your ex is not like the other girls :^)
>>
>>64369403
Drop her
>>
File: OH SHIT.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
OH SHIT.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
>>64369326
>girls can appreciate music
>>
>>64369326
I'd say 80% true. Either they like a lot of good stuff they exclusively got from or adopted to impress boyfriends, or a a bunch of entry level garbage that they found themselves and refuse to listen to anything else.
>>
>>64369326
If it's not Pop tier (eg. tay tay, fall out boy) then it's because of a guy
>>
I can't speak for all girls but I wouldn't pretend to listen to shitty garbage just to impress my boyfriend (maybe that's why I'm so alone)
>>
>>64370298
Also you're not a girl
>>
>>64370328
Except I am
>>
>>64370374
I don't believe you
>>
File: 82912894.jpg (53 KB, 379x302) Image search: [Google]
82912894.jpg
53 KB, 379x302
>>64370298
>I can't speak for all girls but I wouldn't pretend to listen to shitty garbage just to impress my boyfriend (maybe that's why I'm so alone)
>>
>>64370397
well that doesn't impact me very much
>>
>>64370374
I beliebs you
>>
Current gf
>likes random Finnish, Russian, Hebrew songs, the beatles, pink floyd
>very awkward and has like zero social skills
>no exes
>>
>>64369543
I agree that /mu/ essentials are mostly good albums, but they make for a shit "introduction to music": Why would you reccomend stuff like DG or NMH to someone who is just begining to explore music? There are so many classics...
>>
>>64370984
NMH is the definition of a modern classic, and completely accessible. What music do you think would be better recommended?
>>
File: wow.jpg (2 MB, 1920x3102) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
2 MB, 1920x3102
>>64370984
wow!
>>
File: How to Disappear Completely.gif (120 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
How to Disappear Completely.gif
120 KB, 267x200
>tfw I know a girl with patrican taste but too nervous to ask her out
>>
>>64370984
If I've never heard 100 essential albums then why would I have to start with the oldest albums first? What does it matter? My potentially favorite album ever could have released yesterday.

As a matter of fact it did :D
http://airospace.bandcamp.com/album/vol-iii-3
>>
>>64369460
Well that's the hardest fedora tipping I've read today.
>>
>>64369460
>a female
trp please go
>>
I've never met a man with good taste in music irl. All of my girlfriends have better taste than any boy I've dated.
>>
>>64370669
she will attempt to murder you at some point
be ready
>>
>>64369326
Usually is, but not always. If they're self aware enough to have good taste, they're also self aware enough to never go on a date with a 4channer though.
>>
>>64371692
What makes you say that?
>>
I have 5 sisters and they all do this
Several girls have blatantly tried to emulate my shitty taste for romantic purposes
So i guess it's true to some extent?
With that being said, the average man is also a plebeian
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.