[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Song off Emergency & I and why its the best? Personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Best Song off Emergency & I and why its the best?

Personal favorite is Spider In The Snow, love the premise of the song - isolating yourself from the people who love you and coming to grips with the fact that deep down, you miss them and your old life.
>>
Girl O' Clock
It's one of the more unique songs off the album, the bass and drums play together as if they were programmed on a computer and the vocals are unlike anything else on the album.

Have you heard any of the bonus tracks on the remaster? To me they're on par with the rest of the album.
>>
>>64369518
I've listened to the bonuses from the re-release but not to the point where i feel like i can accurately judge them?

is it worth it?
>>
Back and Forth
>>
>>64369583
Definitely, The Dismemberment Plan Gets Rich and The First Anniversary Of Your Last Phone Call should have been on the album imo. Since You Died and Just Like You are their more weirder songs, though both are very interesting.
>>
>best tier
The City

>amazing tier
Back and Forth

>great tier
A Life of Possibilities
What Do You Want Me to Say?
Spider in the Snow
The Jitters
You Are Invited

>ok tier
Memory Machine
I Love a Magician
Girl O'Clock
8½ Minutes

>bad tier
Gyroscope
>>
Memory Machine is the only good song on the album
>>
>bad tier
The Jitters

>great tier
Everything else
>>
File: 1422643507438.jpg (170 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1422643507438.jpg
170 KB, 803x688
>>64369849
>Memory Machine
>ok tier
>>
>>64370058
its not a great song

i like the lyrics though
>>
>>64370112
>its not a great song
you're right, it's better than great.
>>
>>64370197
nah the verse sucks
>>
>>64369598
def
>>
>all this bad taste

The only song that's slightly below great-tier is You Are Invited.
>>
>>64369598
Easily
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.