[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
something feels weird about this rollout... are they done after BP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1456291133481.jpg (346 KB, 1280x1229) Image search: [Google]
1456291133481.jpg
346 KB, 1280x1229
something feels weird about this rollout... are they done after BP
>>
For the love of all that is holy and wonderful on Mother Gaia I hope so. There is absolutely nothing more they can do without being completely derived and self-parodying.
>>
>they seem very normal/upfront lately
>BP isn't anything but 10-20 second snippets
>final fuck you
>that grin on the cover
>>
I would like for them to break up, yes.
>>
>>64367579
hothead is better than anything they've done before

>>64367601
>>64367663
kys
>>
>>64367607

Slow down there pal, Hot Head is a track from the album. Also we have lyrics to the album which they posted. Not to mention the video entitled 'Bottomless Pit' with Karen Black reading that excerpt. As much as they like to try new things, we don't see them not finishing what they start.
>>
>>64368319
Easy.

Hot head is only full track. Lyrics are bullshit, "I see you fiendin"- line in giving bad people good ideas.

"Extremely shallow listening"
>>
>>64368319
except when they "broke up" and quickly retracted it
>>
>>64368319
The February 13th, 2015 youtube video was intentional manipulation of fan expectations.
>>
It completes the second trilogy, it's over boys.

Trilogy 1
>exmilitard
>TM$
>NLDW

Trilogy 2
>Government plates
>TPTB
>Bottomless pit

Trilogy tapes
>Death Grips Ep
>Fashion Week
>Interview 2016
>>
>>64368553
>exmilitard
>>
only worrisome thing is the stefan website. if they're not done they will probably just take a long break before the next album. i can't imagine stefan has much left to say anyway
>>
File: hellzeczistenz.png (359 KB, 608x450) Image search: [Google]
hellzeczistenz.png
359 KB, 608x450
what'd you tell them?
>>
It feels sad knowing there won't be anymore death grips after this :-(
>>
I feel like they're planning a second surprise release later this year, considering they aren't touring at all.
>>
>>64369314
nah its over man.
>>
I love them, but I wanted them to stop on JD desu
>>
Tbh, I'd be surprised they're not all ready to do something else at this point
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.