[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On January 8, 1991, Jeremy Delle, a 15-year-old sophomore, k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Jeremy.jpg (168 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy.jpg
168 KB, 1366x768
On January 8, 1991, Jeremy Delle, a 15-year-old sophomore, killed himself with a .357 Magnum revolver in front of his second-period English class. Delle was described by schoolmates as "real quiet" and known for "acting sad." After coming in to class late that morning, Delle was told to get an admittance slip from the school office. He left the classroom, and returned with a .357 Magnum revolver. Delle walked to the front of the classroom, announced "Miss, I got what I really went for", put the barrel of the firearm in his mouth, and pulled the trigger before his teacher or classmates could react. Lisa Moore, a schoolmate, knew Jeremy from the in-school suspension program: "He and I would pass notes back and forth and he would talk about life and stuff," she said. "He signed all of his notes, “Write back.” But on Monday he wrote, “Later days.” I didn't know what to make of it. But I never thought this would happen." The incident inspired the Pearl Jam song "Jeremy". The band's lead singer, Eddie Vedder, read a newspaper account of the incident and was moved to write the song almost immediately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kCEVWHSzVo
>>
>>64367072
No one cares
>>
>>64367121
my dog was called nikita. she died in september of 2014
>>
>>64367137
What type of breed?
>>
File: Copy%20of%20Sadler2.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Copy%20of%20Sadler2.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>64367149
fox terrier
>>
*derailing alert*
>>
>>64367192
Don't be sad anon, your doggo is waiting for you in the stars. Lead a full life.
>>
>>64367224
i'm not sad but i have nostalgia for her ^__^ thank you friend for your words
>>
>>64367112
I love the line

>"Jeremy spoke in class today"

all the more now that I know what it refers to.

>At home, drawing pictures
>Of mountaintops
>With him on top
>Lemon yellow sun
>Arms raised in a V
>And the dead lay
>In pools of maroon below

>King Jeremy the Wicked
>Oh, ruled his world

Jeremy spoke in class today

>Clearly I remember
>Picking on the boy
>Seemed a harmless little fuck
>Oh, but we unleashed a lion
>Gnashed his teeth and bit the recess lady's breast
>How could I forget?
>And he hit me with a surprise left
>My jaw left hurting
>Oooh, dropped wide open
>Just like the day
>Oh, like the day I heard
>>
no one cares
>>
I thought everyone just sort of knew that

either way no one cares, you didnt have to sperg out and post the whole god damn story
>>
everybody cares
>>
everybody hurts
>>
My name is Jeremy and I was quiet in class. This song made me feel bad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.