[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some tracks like Lamb's Breath? I'm looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What are some tracks like Lamb's Breath? I'm looking for some super hardcore distorted drone noise (whatever you want to call it), the kind that isn't impossible to listen to like some of Purient's work.
>>
Natural snow buildings, barn owl, nadja, the goslings
>>
The Seer
>>
I thought I was the only one that liked this
>>
>>64365539
The only reason people don't like it as much is because le fantano told them to
>>
>>64365539
Nah, it's good, but it just seems like painting by numbers compared to their early work. The opening track is one of their best, though.
>>
>>64365342
>the kind that isn't impossible to listen to like some of Purient's work
I guarantee you've only heard Frozen Niagara Falls because Fantano and Pitchfork reviewed it.
>>
>>64365610
na man I've listened to a bit more. I sort of liked that album with the gimp on the front
>>
>>64365960
And Still, Wanting and The History of AIDS are my favourite Prurient albums
I just like how they're more all out harsh than Niagara Falls
>>
File: Cover.jpg (88 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
88 KB, 720x720
this was good until he started to "sing""""
>>
File: folder.jpg (956 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
956 KB, 1000x1000
>>64366119
I can't remember having shut off an album faster in recent memory. Why the fuck did they think that sounded good?
>>
also rec the goslings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY49Qt9JSBw

that bit around 3:30...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.