[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underrated genius or talentless hack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (352 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
file.png
352 KB, 992x558
Underrated genius or talentless hack?
>>
underrated hack
talentless genius
>>
Accurately rated genius
>>
>>64365138
Fuck him and fuck you.
>>
>>64365138
Overrated but not bad
>>
File: file.png (418 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
file.png
418 KB, 600x615
>>64365151
>>
Neither. He's pretty talented.
>>
dumb nigger
>>
I feel poor for Kanye, he's a damn good artist but the public think of his songs as just another famous mainstream crap.
>>
he's pouting at us...
>>
>>64365138
Kanye is good but how on earth is he underrated?
>>
Mediocre rapper, great producer

'Flashing Lights' still one of my favourite singles of the 2000s
>>
>"Everybody knows I'm a motherfucking _______."

What was it again?
>>
>>64365146
This

Why can't you ignorant faggots admit this piece of shit is a talentless hack Kanye Pest?
>>
will go down as one of the greatest artists of all time and rightfully so
>>
almost no one out of the USA actually listens to him
>>
>>64365280
Lochness skeleton zombie blahh blaah
>>
>>64365280
nigger
>>
>>64365233
Do you not know the general consensus of him? Only people that listen to music outside of top 40 knows he's a musical genius. He'll never truly get the respect he deserves because of how people generally see him.
>>
Cringe every time I hear his voice, not because of his musical talent, but because I deeply hate him as a person.
>I'm Shakespeare! I'm the best artist ever! White people be raycis knowmsayn? I need mo money fo my producing and to expand my clothing empire!
>>
>>64365504
This desu, everyone I know hates him for that taylor swift bullshit and thinks he's just another mainstream artist.
>>
>>64365511
>can't separate the personality from the music

Any opinion of music that you will ever have will be immediately discredited.
>>
>>64365560
>can't separate the personality from the opinion

Checkmate fag

If you knew someone at school, who was a complete faggot and was rude to you and did seedy shit, like he peeped at younger girls changing or something and sold crack at school, and then he went on to make music (which isn't terribly nextlvl and you're lying to yourself if you think it is), would you not in the slightest bit be put off from the music?
>>
>>64365608
If the music is good then it's good. As a person, sure he's a piece of shit but his music is good so I'll listen to it. As far as Kanye goes he isn't a bad person, he just says some outlandish things. I'm sure some of your favorite artists have done some fucked up shit in the past, doesn't make their music bad.
>>
>>64365560
The problem is Kanye the artist and Kanye the personality are so incredibly entwined it's hard to ignore.
>>
>>64365677
This tbqh, it's like has has two personalities or some shit.
>>
>>64365671
They've done fucked up things, yeah, but nothing I'm not willing to look past.
The same cannot be said for Kanye, who I simply do not like or relate to. I don't understand his appeal at all.
>>
>>64365677
If you can't allow yourself to then you need to reevaluate your life.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.