[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has your taste in music ever significantly changed someones opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BillyHerrington.jpg (12 KB, 176x184) Image search: [Google]
BillyHerrington.jpg
12 KB, 176x184
Has your taste in music ever significantly changed someones opinion of you? I was listening to some Gachimuchi remixes earlier when my headphones accidentally came out and my mom heard it. They haven't said anything, but I think my parents think I'm gay now.
>>
I don't really discuss music with the people I know irl
but if they knew what I listen to they would probably assume that I'm gay
>>
i was pretty close with this girl in high school and one time the topic of music came up and i happened to mention that i enjoyed rap music
she went on a massive rant about how all rappers should be shot and ever since then she seemed kinda distant whenever we spoke

in retrospect she was a pretty weird girl
>>
>>64364884
What the hell? I'm guessing she was incredibly racist?
>>
>>64364896
i'm black so i don't think it was anything race-related
i think she just hated rappers
maybe a rapper killed her dad or something, i dunno, i never asked
>>
>>64364872
What do you listen to?
>>
File: 1459488239581.png (107 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1459488239581.png
107 KB, 330x330
My mum said she'd still love me if I was gay
>>
>>64364896
Is this b8? I just came on to /mu/ for the first time in a while and have seen many posts like this
>>
I'm pretty open with my music taste with friends. More than one dude's said their first thought when they met me was "what the fuck even is doom metal"
>>
>>64364854
No, but I don't really talk about music to anyone who isn't interested in and open-minded about that sort of thing.
>>
One of my friends saw Coil in my foobar and he told everyone.

Now they all think I'm gay, but I am not.
>>
>>64366472
Quite impressive that your entire friends circle all know who Coil are and that they're gay.
>>
>>64366926
Most of them don't, but my friend told them it's a gay band.
>>
>>64365510
some prog and folk
but mostly I listen to top 40 pop like Lady Gaga, CĂ©line Dion and Madonna
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.