[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Beatle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: afsd.jpg (10 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
afsd.jpg
10 KB, 223x226
Who do you people like the most? I guess it's between John and George, for me. In terms of personality and philosophy/beliefs etc.
>>
Brian Wilson
>>
File: John_Lennon.jpg (41 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
John_Lennon.jpg
41 KB, 620x372
>>64361314
Lennon was best beatle and only plebs, see George enthusiasts, and posers, see Paul fans, disagree
>>
Lou Reed
>>
Noel Gallagher
>>
>>64361335
>>64361335
George and Paul were the best Beatles though.
Ringo would be the coolest to hang out with though.
John was talented but overall a pussy ass bitch.
>>
Kanye
>>
George of course. His solo music was the best imo.
>>
George
...Martin
>>
Roger Waters
>>
John Lennon. As important as they all were I think he was overall the most important catalyst for pushing the Beatles into more and more experimental territory. Not to mention his solo career was the strongest to me, more raw than Paul's and not as bloated per se as George's. There's also a touch of mystery surrounding where he might have gone and how he might have fared in the 80s, whereas Paul and George, like many great 60s artists, seemed very lost about how to handle a new generation of music listeners.
>>
File: smug frogs.png (268 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug frogs.png
268 KB, 499x499
>yfw neither George or Paul had a song that was nearly as good as Strawberry Fields Forever
>>
>>64361878
Nobody could compete with John Lennon.
>>
>>64361805
True patrician
>>
Piero Scarufi
>>
>>64361805
>As important as they all were I think he was overall the most important catalyst for pushing the Beatles into more and more experimental territory. N
u literally have no idea what youre talking about
>>
>>64362157
No actually, I do.
>>
>>64361805
I think you meant to say the '70s, since he died in 1980, but I agree with you. Paul wrote all my favourite Beatles songs and had the most prolific post-Beatles career however.
>>
>>64362484
No, I meant the 80s. That's exactly what I'm talking about with the mystery of what he might have accomplished in the 80s, because he died right at the beginning of the decade.
>>
>>64362517
Oh, I thought you were referring to the fact that he kinda dropped off the map in the mid-70s and nobody heard much from him for awhile.
>>
>>64361314
Paul b/c talent
>>
Ringo. peace and love peace and love
>>
>>64362534
Oh, nah, I know what you mean. I think that kind of adds to it though. It wasn't one of his better solo albums but he was kind of starting a big comeback with Double Fantasy. I'm always curious to think about what he might have done next.
>>
File: aelephantfoot.jpg (86 KB, 972x729) Image search: [Google]
aelephantfoot.jpg
86 KB, 972x729
Ringo makes such brilliant MS paint art that I have to go with him.
>>
>>64361314
paul.
>>
I hate John the most but mainly because he's the closest one to me in personality.
>>
File: Pete_GOAT.jpg (77 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Pete_GOAT.jpg
77 KB, 500x332
>>64361314
>tfw never mentioned whenever this question comes up
>>
Paul was the glue that held them together after Brian died. He lived closest to the studio and ended up doing most of the work.
>>
Liam Gallagher was the reincarnated more talented John Lennon, therefore the correct answer is Liam Gallagher

and no I'm not Montie
>>
>>64361314
*shrugs* "It's been done."
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.