[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>freaking out about not having a gf Music for this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: facebookfrog.jpg (10 KB, 312x247) Image search: [Google]
facebookfrog.jpg
10 KB, 312x247
>freaking out about not having a gf
Music for this feel?
>>
that's fucking sad

go listen to Nicolas Jaar or something
>>
Wonderwall
>>
Jandek - Blue Corpse
>>
>tfw gf

music fo r feels
>>
>>64361258
Pinkerton
>>
Did this fucking picture change

I swear to god it wasn't the crying frog a second ago
>>
>tfw talking to girl but not sure if she really likes you yet
Release me from purgatory, God
>>
>tfw she need you to hurt
>>
>tfw only popular among the ugly hoes
music for this feel

>>64361258
Violent Femmes - Add it up
>>64361331
18+ - Blood Sport

>>64361358
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
>>
>>64361341
Mandela effect
>>
File: highbuilding.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
highbuilding.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>64361447
>tfw not popular among anybody
>>
File: 1369222760178.jpg (24 KB, 294x295) Image search: [Google]
1369222760178.jpg
24 KB, 294x295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvVJMllJo0M
>>
>>64361447
>>tfw only popular among the ugly hoes
>implying you arent an ugly hoe
wew
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7TK2k1jtjw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ58dUh4SkM
>>
File: 1441479353494.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1441479353494.png
293 KB, 633x758
Please God, let me meet her. All I want to is to find that perfect girl I know exists. She’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The girl who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the girl I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the girl who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.
>>
>tfw having regular sex with girlfriend

lmfao
>>
>>64361936
She's not on here. Go far away from here.
>>
>>64361258
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctP8w3U8e5w
>>
>>64361258
back to r9k
>>
>she's too old for me

why
h
y
>>
>>64363579
so youre underage?
>>
The Blow.
>>
>>64361258
Suicide - Suicide
>>
>>64361258
That Rich Gang lifestyle Marble floors, gold toilets and chandeliers Big money nigga take the jet L.A. hit the bity boolin’ in the bondo With a few bitches and they go to trippin' Drankin’ that GTV, that tequila Smokin’ them stunna blunts (them big dawgs) Nigga we neva hungover Poppin’ bigger numbers with my niggas, straight B's only Shout out to my love, my blood, my team My gang, my family, and nigga ya know what we bleed (You know what we bleed) 404, 305, 504 What’s poppin’, nigga? B-house of dank, put it in the air This that YSL, Rich Gang, RHQ, YMCMB shit Big B’s with a few C’s, PeeWee, what’s poppin’, nigga? Bankroll mafia; Hot Beezle, what’s brackin’, nigga? The pussy outta line, the pussy get they head bust, ya dig? B-Loc and Bentley, y’all know the business It’s B Slime or G5, rest in peace Tamara and Miss Gladys, boy (Rich Gang, Rich Gang)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.