[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Bottomless Pit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dbp.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dbp.jpg
86 KB, 1920x1080
The illusion of sanity. Boy, what I would give to hold my heart out in front of me. To polish my shoes with the oil on my face. If I could have one thing, and one thing only, it would be the clock to all life's end. They couldn't bare to hear my foolishness, as so it seemed, but when the time came, I would know if they cared, or if they screamed. When I would prepare for the day, I'd always ask myself the most absurdist of questions. The answer was always there, and it never left. What a reminder it was to see the old faces taking everything in stride. If the doorbell rings, it's a short breath before I remember why I ever began drinking. Shit, to pray then was to accumulate all that made you feel safe. The thought was unbearable, I thought. Not once had I ever choked on the sigh of relief whenever I knew my name had been spoken. Somewhere, at sometimes, was the ability to gather compassion, with or without knowing it was copacetic. What a joke. Sharp was the attention span I had for unwanted bullshit. Every once in a while, it was something different to talk about. The times I had wished I could pause time, the times I wished it was necessary, was all in hopes that someone could notice. I thought I knew direction, but regardless what the paper said, I wanted to pick up my gun and run. The illusion of sanity steers clear. Boy, what I would do to know if everything was worth anything at all. The only time I cry anymore is when I indulge in the fulfillment of the idea that each passing moment and or thought, often provoked, is a gift that I give to myself. Only when I'm drunk can I provoke. The sound is something unclear to me. If only I could caress the face of every dead child with a grin, the clock would never tick again.
>>
I have to go write some lyrics now. Thanks bb
>>
File: 1457912317281.png (302 KB, 547x547) Image search: [Google]
1457912317281.png
302 KB, 547x547
bump.

r u ruse?
>>
>>64355248
I'm really not sure why but this brought a tear to my eye.
>>
>>64356831
is it just me or does the interviewer guy look like a young john malkovich
>>
>>64357086
Yeah I see that 100 percent
>>
Love is when you look into the bottomless pit and see the back of your head.
>>
This isn't what it says in the video, what is this?
>>
>>64358827
naw neighbor
>>
Real?
>>
>>64360530
is anything really real doe
>>
>>64361849
damn...
>>
>>64361894
centuries of it...
>>
>>64361942
damn...
>>
whos this semon demen
>>64355248
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.