[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Faust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 220x219) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 220x219
Is this supposed to be like a supremely difficult and patrician album? I just listened to it and my only thoughts were "yeah, this is pretty pleasant"
>>
It's honesty kind of boring and plain
>>
Faust is super accessible krautrock. It's weird and unique but still structured like like regular songs
>>
It's very very accessible- I wasn't expecting that. I see it lumped in with poseuresque challenging experimental albums. I like it because it's kind of warm and shimmering but the vocals are pretty awful
>>
Last 45 seconds of Jennifer are goat
>>
>>64354367
i kinda like the vocals in sad skinhead

kinda
>>
>>64354198
>Is this supposed to be like a supremely difficult
I don't believe I've ever seen someone say // imply this. Faust were very talented songwriters.

>>64354289
>>64354367
>accessible
Please stop using this word, it makes you look silly.
>>
Ooo look everybody the trip came to tell us that we're silly better stop don't wanna get embarrassed by the cool kid go kill urself
>>
>>64354640
Friendo! What are some records you've been enjoying recently?
>>
>>64354726
In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas, or values, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.[1][2]

Leon Festinger's theory of cognitive dissonance focuses on how humans strive for internal consistency. An individual who experiences inconsistency (dissonance) tends to become psychologically uncomfortable, and is motivated to try to reduce this dissonance—as well as actively avoid situations and information likely to increase it.

>>64354737
Old favorites, I haven't gotten my computer working yet and a full-time job has killed my enthusiasm.

I've been reading, watching Netflix, and playing games in my spare time mostly.

What about yourself ?
>>
>>64354800
I'm doing fine, recently got back into finding new music after taking a year long break where I just stuck to old favorites. Life sort of took me by the ear for the better. Been droning that post-rock list you copypaste. Good stuff.
>>
>>64354956
> recently got back into finding new music
Care to share ? Alternatively, specific areas of interest ? I know I'm going to end up diving back into Medieval / Classical period pieces when I find the spark again.

> Life sort of took me by the ear for the better.
Care to go any deeper ?

>Been droning that post-rock list you copypaste.
\o/
Any favorites ? I've been thinking of re-formatting a bit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.