[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the 'new' Melvins record?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Thoughts on the 'new' Melvins record?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eWzwe-BXiI

My friend and I's youtube project. Relevant because we talk about this album.
>>
>>64349528
Not relevant, shill this shit elsewhere please.
>>
>>64349819
Hey man. I was just trying to share something fun with you. Sorry you didn't enjoy it.
>>
>>64350024
Eh, sorry, rough day. I'll check it out a bit later.
>>
who is mike?
what is his alliance with the melvins all about?
is there enough satanic material to be worthy of these times?
>>
I'm gonna give it a listen later tonight. Its been 16 years, I think I can wait another few hours

Looking forward to Basses loaded too
>>
Just saw Melvins play live yesterday. Haven't heard the new album yet, but it was a great set.
>>
>>64350167
It happens.

>>64350213
Mike Kunka is an American bass guitarist best known as a member of the drone metal group godheadSilo. He has also been a member of the groups Dead Low Tide and Enemymine, both based out of Washington state.

The album is mostly music that was recorded in the late 90's and released for the first time recently.

It's pretty good little sludge rock album. If your familiar with the Melvins this fits right in.
>>
>>64350213
It's apparently a 16 year old album that just got mastered and released this year. It's pretty damn good imho
>>
I've only heard Chicken 'n' dump so far but i really dig it

what's this public image ltd. song they're referring to on the sub pop page? PiL-sounding?
>>
File: IMG_1597.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>64350352
Nice, I've seen them twice so far. They always play the smaller venues wherever I am and put on a hell of a show.
>>
>>64350472
They played a decent sized show here. People got pretty psyched. It was great!
>>
>>64350356
>>64350382
thanks for the info comrades
>>
>>64350508
Much welcome.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.