[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chemo music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: R-79063-1182237836.jpeg.jpg (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-79063-1182237836.jpeg.jpg
114 KB, 600x600
I just started chemotherapy. What are some good albums to listen to while at the hospital?

I just listened to Loveless and it was a pretty good choice.
>>
>>64347281
Damn, dude. I've heard chemo's harsh. Do you at least get medical weed? Cause listening to Loveless stoned is friggin awesome.
>>
File: folder.jpg (180 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
180 KB, 953x953
Have some comfy and get well.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
I think that this albums amazing on first listen
>>
>>64347311
>Do you at least get medical weed?
Only edibles. I can't smoke it.

And for the record, there are varying degrees of chemo. Mine is pretty mild compared to what advanced breast/prostate cancer patients get.
>>
not even sure there is a type of music for this predicament

good luck, i guess
>>
File: jason isbell southeastern.jpg (36 KB, 620x556) Image search: [Google]
jason isbell southeastern.jpg
36 KB, 620x556
>>64347281
feel better OP
>>
>>64347311
>Do you at least get medical weed?

>wishing a dying person mental haziness and sloppiness

It is you who should have gotten ill and not OP. 100% serious.
>>
I'm a cancer survivor and brah, don't eat anything you love until you're off chemo. That thing will make you hate anything you eat. Except candy for me.

I liked some indie pop like Belle and Sebastian, kind of cheery at times but overall melancholic.
>>
>not listening to Blackstar baka desu
>>
>>64348230
Nah man, I'm gonna infuse some milk with THC when I get home and then make a smoothie. It's a legitimate treatment for chemo side effects.

Also I'm not dying. If I go through all 3 rounds I have a 99% survival chance. Without chemo I would have lived for years.
>>
>>64347311
DUDE
>>
>>64348230
>>wishing a dying person mental haziness and sloppiness
Jesus, dude wtf. I'm not that guy you responded to, but I know somebody who gets medical weed just to keep the nausea at bay and not waste away completely while getting treatments. You suck and you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>64348973
Nah he's 100% right. Weed is a necessity when you are fighting cancer. It's a fucking lifesaver.

Weed and ginger capsules will make chemotherapy 10000000x easier.
>>
>>64349041
It worked for me.
>>
>>64348973
If you cared about that person at all, you would keep that shit away from them.

I won't insert any insult here. I just want you to think about your priorities. Do you want to keep your friends retarded and indifferent?
>>
listen to minor threat and black flag and get ready to fight this shit and win this battle.
>>
>>64347281
yoshimi battles the pink robots
>>
File: homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg (45 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.c476ec8f.jpg
45 KB, 319x319
:^)
>>
>>64349268
If you care about somebody, you let them make their own choices and not try to control their life...faggot.
>>
>>64349268
just say "degenerate" so we know where you're coming from
>>
>>64347281

Whatever makes you comfortable.
>>
>>64349923
I visit /pol/ and that guy is a total faggot. Most of /pol/ are non-religious drug users. The Christian straight edge kids are just a loud minority.
>>
Sweet Trip - Velocity : Design : Comfort
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkZkOzsXwSw

Don't know why this album does not get talked about much in /mu/. Best thing to ever happen to shoegaze imo
>>
>>64349849
:'^(
>>
>>64350191
It's posted all the time though.
>>
File: aero plane.jpg (59 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
aero plane.jpg
59 KB, 500x437
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.