[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i aint sayin no mo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled-1.jpg (32 KB, 150x158) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
32 KB, 150x158
i aint sayin no mo
>>
i noticed
>>
Ya'll finished? or Ya'll done?
>>
File: birdman.png (49 KB, 275x179) Image search: [Google]
birdman.png
49 KB, 275x179
r e s p e k
>>
>>64342655
Find out what it means to me.
>>
>>64342655
w a l k
>>
he sounds like a big fuckin baby when he says that (no pun intended) and it makes me laugh so hard
>>
RESPEK
E
S
P
E
K
>>
>>64342617

is this him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtC92pzp5vw
>>
he seems like he's about to cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jLT7GQYNhI
>>
when my tripcode come up respek it

stop playin' with my fukin' trip
>>
File: rick and meme.jpg (213 KB, 994x1528) Image search: [Google]
rick and meme.jpg
213 KB, 994x1528
MEEMS
M
E
E
M
S
>>
>>64342617
put some
R E S P E K
E
S
P
E
K
on it
>>
Give a little respek
Too-oo-ooo-ooo meeeeeeee
>>
can someone post when they play and disrespect his name when it come up yo
>>
>>64345341
what happened at 1:07?
>>
>>64345679
i think he took his grill out
>>
>>64345738
what was she doing in his mouth?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>64342617
Birdman is so funny to me, maybe it's because of the juxtaposition of his tough image against the fact that he seems have a constant need to validate his masculinity, and against the fact that he literally calls himself baby.

I almost can't believe that he doesn't do this sort of thing for self promotion, or something like that, but the fact that he constantly acts this way and that he didn't subsequently promote anything after the interview, makes me uncertain about that.

American media coverage really seems pretty similar to WWE
>>
>>64345775

its kind of a shit thing about rap - your image matters as much as if not more than your music.

you need to be tough badass in order to do certain types of rap, but most musically inclined people or artists are not really very confrontational or physical.

he is really the equivalent of a scene kid ; just wants to be part of the scene, so he has to act tough, but he's forced to actually be a tough guy in certain situations to back it up and doesn't work.

should just sit in the studio and make stuff
>>
File: young-thug-gay.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
young-thug-gay.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>64345962
>you need to be tough badass in order to do certain types of rap, but most musically inclined people or artists are not really very confrontational or physical.
thankfully this is changing.
>>
>>64342655
TOP KEK
>>
Are yall finished or are yall done
>>
>>64347842
done. no wait, finished. hold up, done.

>tfw don't know anymore
>>
>>64346063
Thug does some really gay stuff but he is actually a real gangster and very violent
>>
>>64349435
indeed watch his old videos, he's been doing his thing for a while now
>>
what did he even think he was doing? dude's not Gucci Mane, he's not intimidating anyone there.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.