[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These guys wrote a song on Beyonce's new album. Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (710 KB, 807x494) Image search: [Google]
image.png
710 KB, 807x494
These guys wrote a song on Beyonce's new album. Are they sellouts?
>>
I thought they just got credited because Beyonce's production team ripped off My Girls or something
>>
>>64342183
Nope
>>
lol why do they always look like such fucking dorks

Their music is good though.
>>
>>64342183
nah it was more like them being a little too safe legally.

but seeing as how panda never did anything about that ONE SONG, I think the chances were practically zero that these guys would've sued or even picked up on it
>>
>>64342123
Wait really? Which song?
>>
>>64342123
You just made me look up the wikipedia page, and it turns out she sampled King Crimson and Led Zeppelin, so I might actually listen to this.

You're wrong about AnCo, though. They're credited as writers, because one of the songs is a reinterpretation of My Girls.
>>
>>64342254
Formation
>>
Why does Deakin always look scared and why is Panda leaning out to the side
>>
>>64342398
He knew they weren't going to let him work on Painting With
>>
>>64342254
they didn't write a song. 6 Inch has an interpolation of My Girls that they're credited for. idk if OP is just retarded or trolling or both.
>>
>hey guys, Beyonce, the literal biggest popstar on the face of the Earth here. I'm about to release my new album which is already guaranteed to sell tons and make you a LOT of money, and will undoubtedly receive nothing but huge praise from 99% of the population because 99% of the population literally worships me. I want you to write a song for it.

Who's realistically gonna say no?
>>
Isn't My Girls sampling another piece anyway?
>>
>>64342332
Wasn't it Swae Lee from Rae Sremmurd who wrote that one?
>>
>>64342246
what song?
>>
>>64342527
No it was Animal Collective
>>
>>64342548
No it was definitely Swae Lee.
>>
When will they drop their happy and quirky persona and make a dark and angry album
>>
>>64342526
Something by Frankie knuckles
>>
That one song sounds particularly like Fanboy & Chum Chum desu
>>
>>64342686
Fuck off
>>
>>64342665
your love. I always assumed it wasn't intentional since it's such a simple arpeggio and it's in a different scale
>>
>>64342123
no, they're just nu male
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.