[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/, how is it living with people with pleb-tier music taste?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1461165521479.jpg (5 KB, 261x156) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461165521479.jpg
5 KB, 261x156
Hey /mu/, how is it living with people with pleb-tier music taste? Ive avoided it for all of my life until now

> parents listened to bossa nova and salsa
> first-year uni housemates listened to stoner rock and jazz
> second-year uni housemates listened to alternative hiphop, grime, future bass etc
>current housemates listen to EDM and R&B

pic related to feels
>>
My friends are grade 10 plebs on the pleb scale, i hope i can find true patricians one day to fuck and appreciate my AMBIENT DRONE and MUSIQUE CONCRETE with, one day... Some day
>>
My three housemates and one of their girlfriends who lives with us but does not contribute listen to the following
football lad+his gf
>Oasis, Arctic Monkeys, EDM, The Libertines, Jamie T and Gorillaz
stoner lad (my best mate)
>James Blake, lots and lots of grime his favorite mc is JME, King Krule, Burial
cooking school lad
>movie soundtracks
>>
File: stepupbitch.jpg (12 KB, 217x262) Image search: [Google]
stepupbitch.jpg
12 KB, 217x262
Op do you think you're special because the music you listen to has unconventional names? Do you realize that it's not what you listen to, but what you get from it? What are your qualifications for being a good judge of music? How much theory do you know, how long have you been playing music and what's the hardest piece you can manage?
>>
>>64339305
EDM is as pleb as it gets fag. Your music taste is getting worse and worse
>>
>>64339864
Spotted a retard.

>What is a reading comprehension?
>>
>>64339305
Your parents could be patrician.
>>
>>64339305
I ignore it and get along with my life because i'm not autistic
>>
>>64340004
I think he meant he avoided living with plebs until college.
>>
>>64339455
That's honestly not too bad.
>>
>>64339946
he wasn't calling Stoner Rock or Jazz pleb
read his post again
>>
It's fine. Just respect their taste and hopefully they'll respect yours. Some people aren't as autistic about music as you are, and they realize they're not that into music, but that's ok because it's not their hobby.

Now, if they're people who say they're into music, and they love that stuff, THEN you've got a problem...
>>
>>64340057
Let's all act like this never happened
>>
>>64340067
No you don't you pretentious fuck.

See, >>64339605
>>
File: tmp_12376-DSC_0025501956301.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12376-DSC_0025501956301.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>when your music taste is a running joke among your friends
>>
>>64340202
Is that a hipster Barney from Flinstone?
>>
>>64340202
iktf, they just tell people I listen to white noise or "war music"
>>
>>64339605
>I posted the music theory meme again
>>
>>64340559
It's a "meme" to assert that people who consider themselves superior to other in music taste should know how music works? What are you like 14?
>>
Ive live with a couple friends rn. One is super into outsider music and drone, but he mostly listens to krautrock and obscute 60s garage.
>tfw your friend is more patrician than you
Idk the other one is into indie rock,metal; and punk
We are all still friends so it doesnt really matter
>>64340559
Kek
>>
>>64340705
Sounds pretty cool, I wish I had patrish friends
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.