[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEmWuB2 vsVu/?taken-by=lilkimthe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: holy fuck.jpg (88 KB, 540x506) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck.jpg
88 KB, 540x506
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEmWuB2vsVu/?taken-by=lilkimthequeenbee&hl=en

What the fuck happened to Lil Kim?
>>
>>64332829
'make up'
'plastic surgery'
>>
what happened to her black pride
>>
File: comment.png (6 KB, 296x87) Image search: [Google]
comment.png
6 KB, 296x87
#gottem
>>
Oh fuck she used to look so beautiful.
Now it's gone a bit downhill because of the excessive make up and plastic surgery.
>>
>>64332829
This is some next level irony.
>>
>>64332913
it's delicious.

fuck everything.
>>
that's hilarious
>>
Beyoncé is looking lighter every year too lmao
>>
>>64333056
I know!

I'm sure Beyonce and Rihanna will reach this eventually.

They're not trying to bring black or brown up, they just want to be the new white... absorb our aesthetic and our culture except of course make it more coarse and egotistical and raunchy
>>
File: 1461132039309.png (126 KB, 377x367) Image search: [Google]
1461132039309.png
126 KB, 377x367
>>64333121
>white
>culture
>>
So what are the odds when genetic engineering becomes big with the wealthy that everyone will give their kids the lightest, blondest features available?

I'd say absolutely 100%

And I bet that stings and enrages progressives to read, because they know it's true, and secretly that they'd do the same thing.

It's not even that I'm racist, I just want people who believe in historical progress to eat shit because it's a lie and they're cunts for trying to force it. IT SHIT.
>>
>>64333240
lol *EAT

It's just... reality mocks peoples' progressive dreams and it's fucking delightful.
>>
>>64333146
white people have a lot of culture
>>
>>64333146
there is more cultural diversity in white countries than black countries

Compare the France's Eiffel Tower and Russia's St. Basil's Cathedral to Kenya's Small Pile of Rocks and Niger's Mound of Dead Children
>>
>>64333280
I suppose he's referring to the blankness of American consumerism. I wouldn't blame 'whites' for that. also, there is a lot of regional culture and flavor even in America, and all varieties of subculture. Europe there's of course much more.

but the cosmopolitan globalist types who try to erase it all like to be all 'lol u have no culture' as they tirelessly enact strategies to undo it (and even as they have their own various cultural demographics)
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 280x143) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 280x143
Wow
>>
>>64333586
They're right though.
>>
ahahahahaha
>>
**SHE MICHAEL JACKSON NAO**
>>
>>64332829
I'm at a loss. whoa.
>>
she was honestly way prettier in the 90s anyway though
>>
>>64332829
Iggy Azalea's twin sister?
>>
Now she looks much better, much more exotic to my cock, not just a generic niggresse.
>>
>>64333272
>reality
Your imaginary Aryan planet?
>>
>>64333240
Brown bishes > white bishes

Fact
>>
>>64333586
I bet you this woman would lighten her own skin color if she could, 'industry' or no 'industry'

also, it's really funny that this happens right as Beyonce release her STRONG BLACK WOMYN PR talking point campaign of an album on the social media sphere

oh no! the precious narrative!!
>>
>>64333723
sure buddy, everything is going to flatter the dreams of poststructuralist progressives

the future is very bright for the left, mwahahaha
>>
>>64333240

The reason why designer babies are being held back is because they are afraid this will happen.
>>
>>64333240
It's actually becoming increasingly more likely as time goes on and blonde/light-skinned features become rarer due to mixing. Rare things are exotic and desirable. Eventually though, things will swing in the other direction.
>>
>>64333981
Absolutely.

What's going to happen is there's going to be a new genetically-engineered tall white upper class and then an increasingly brown cultureless, post-ethnic working class.

>>64334024
Yeah, that's the thing, people complain about white people but every dark guy wants to fuck a blonde woman. What they don't realize is blonde is recessive and if they impregnate them all, there won't be any real blonde women left to fuck.

The response is I suppose that a lot of smarter blondes (and blondes are actually really smart) will realize they have something very special and rare genetically and may start opting to interbreed more, and meanwhile others who have reached a level where they can pay for genetic engineering will essentially make their kids Aryan features-wise.

You see this a lot with Jews. Ashkanazi ones have long bred with Germanics and Slavs and you see a lot of beautiful blonde features in them now, but as it happens, Jews are matrilinial and while they discourage breeding outside their own, they generally will want to take in the attractive product into their own, so I suppose they'll fuck enough blonde into their genepool and then to hell with all the non-Jewish blondes then.
>>
>>64334414
>and may start opting to interbreed more

I meant to say breed with their own

I mean, I'm German blonde-haired and blue eyed, and I've realized I have a very precious commodity and will probably breed blonde. People hate on it but it's pure jealousy because it's what they clearly secretly want.
>>
>>64334414
>Yeah, that's the thing, people complain about white people but every dark guy wants to fuck a blonde woman.

This works both ways, you know. I often see fair-skinned/haired people getting together with people with darker features. Even if they don't date strictly out of their race, they'll go for guys with dark eyes/hair. We are wired to look for genetic diversity when creating offspring; everything to the contrary is a social construct.
>>
>>64334479
It is somewhat true. I'm very blonde, and actually I often find myself with other blondes because if anything our blondness kind of isolates us in a way and it feels more like 'home' together, but I will admit I find a magnetic attraction to white with brown hair too, in a complimentary kind of way.

If they're still Germanic though, the blonde genes are still in there.

I know this sounds obsessing over race, but aesthetics are important to me, and my family came this far with these aesthetics, why throw it away? Black people talk about being 'proud of their black skin' - prefectly fair... you better believe I get some enjoyment about being a good looking blonde guy.
>>
>>64332829
>>
>>64332829
How does she look without the glamour angles though?
>>
>>64335282
daaaaaaamn that is pretty sad

the world is sad

I mean there is nothing anyone can do about it but it is fucked up

you just gotta roll with it tho
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.