[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunk listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 51RHm9wIQOL._SL1500_.jpg (36 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
51RHm9wIQOL._SL1500_.jpg
36 KB, 1500x1500
What do you listen to when you are drunk? Particularly when you are drunk on a Monday night with nothing to do the next day.

Blackstar is my go-to drunk album.
>in the villa of ormen
What's yours
>>
hardcore and skate punk records really hit the spot when i'm toasted
>>
>>64330453
rec me one please & i'll listen
>>
>>64330436
>Monday night
Sunday night, I mean, with nothing to do on Monday. Fuck.
>>
>>64330512
i haven't dug too deep with it but classic shit like

agent orange - living in darkness
fear - the record
adolescents - s/t
dicks - kill from the heart
dayglow abortions - out of the womb
germs - (gi)

and anything along those lines usually do it for drunk me
>>
>tfw only listened to Blackstar once since Bowie died
I keep popping it into my stereo with the urge to listen to it but I always end up putting it back before I press play.
>>
>>64330617
Then drink some booze and listen, my dude.

>>64330604
Thanks bruv I'll check that out
>>
>>64330436
Back when I first started drinking my go-to albums were The Bends, and Mellon Collie. But nowadays I listen to old mixtapes/playlists I made and the music from Twin Peaks
>>
>>64330723
I've listened to the bends plenty already but I'll check out mellon collie

Is the soundtrack to Twin Peaks actually good or is it just nostalgic for you, because I've never seen the show myself.
>>
File: XiuXiu_KnifePlay.jpg (138 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
XiuXiu_KnifePlay.jpg
138 KB, 599x600
Cathartic as fuck.
>>
>>64330801
Forget my last question, I just found some Twin Peaks music and it's pretty good already.
>>
>>64330836
Thanks btw
>>
>>64330436
shugazi, dub techno and 2814
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.