[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't autistic kids like scaruffi-core?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: scruffy.jpg (554 KB, 1882x1014) Image search: [Google]
scruffy.jpg
554 KB, 1882x1014
why don't autistic kids like scaruffi-core?
>>
autistic kids are the only people who like scaruffi core
>>
>>64330018
I ain't no poseur
>>
>>64330035
>>
>>64330018

Because scaruffi core is mostly garbage.
>>
I am literally a diagnosed autistic and I think scaruffi is the one of the only good reviewers.
The whole autistic thing is taken very lightly due to the fact that I don't show that many signs anymore so take it what you will
>>
>>64330018
Don't actual autists usually only like shit like pop music or video game music?

At least that's what the ones I've met in real life like.
>>
>>64330240
did you outgrow autism?
>>
I find it hard to dislike Scaruffi. Some of my favourite albums are considered Scaruffi-core, like Spiderland, Down Colorful Hill, Blonde On Blonde, Astral Weeks, Double Nickels on the Dime etc. Repeater isn't even Fugazi's best album in my opinion.
>>
>>64330306
Probably, yeah. I didn't know that was possible to though
>>
>>64330240
>The whole autistic thing is taken very lightly due to the fact that I don't show that many signs anymore so take it what you will

Same. No offense to those who really do suffer it, but I'm pretty sure I was misdiagnosed by lazy public school teachers.
>>
>>64330018
>Liking NEU! better than Tago Mago or Future Days

Scaruffi confirmed ultra pleb
>>
>>64330306
it's possible
just hang around people long enough an observe them and you'll figure out what's acceptable and what isn't if you're not a brain dead retard like chris chan.

also the fact i'm moderately intelligent and have good facial aesthetics/fitness helped :^)
>>
>>64330368
Yeah, it really annoyed me because the special ed people whenever they were in a classroom treated me like i was retarded. Even the students were pissed off because they knew that I wasn't that weird.
>>
>>64330035
this
>>
>>64330393
Good for you asshole.

Were you put in normal or special classes?
>>
>>64330393
This person isn't
>>64330240 (me)
if anybody is wondering
>>
>>64330474
normal. they thought i was a "talented and gifted" child so they wanted to mainstream me as much as possible.

from 1st-4th grade i'd sometimes get pulled out of class to go to a speech pathologist and in middle school i had a "support" class for a period that i clearly didn't belong in. i was pretty much a de facto TA for kids with learning disabilities because they'd always ask me to do their math/english homework.
>>
>>64330540
what was it like learning how to interact with people?
>>
>>64330759
trial and error pretty much. basically i used to be the kinda kid who'd yell at random times, interrupt people, etc. and i realized people didn't like that so i simply stopped doing those behaviors. i was also fortunate because kids thought i was funny and i didn't have a "filter" so i'd always say dumb shit to the teacher and it helped me make friends.

i had to be taught how to make eye contact and the subtleties of certain facial expressions but now i can read body language pretty well and get a sense of how people feel. i realized people love talking about themselves more than anything so i try to ask questions and relate my experiences with their's as much as possible. i'd watch my friends and see how they talk to people and try to imitate them and their mannerisms.

i still suck at approaching strangers and making small talk but not to the point where'd you think something is wrong with me. i just give off a kind of an "aloof" vibe i guess and i fidget a lot.
>>
>>64330035
/thread

get rekt
>>
>>64330880
that sounds crazy it almost seems like you're actively trying not to fuck up socially
>>
>>64331370
kinda yeah
because it doesn't come naturally to me like it does most people. i do pretty well all things considered. i have friends, i go to uni, had a couple things with girls here and there etc. but socialization is exhausting as fuck for me
>>
>clouddead

hello plebian
>>
>>64330880
Are you me?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.