[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to get into Radiohead /mu/. What album do you recommend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: radiohead.jpg (54 KB, 807x505) Image search: [Google]
radiohead.jpg
54 KB, 807x505
I want to get into Radiohead /mu/. What album do you recommend?
>>
>>64329797
OK Computer.
>>
>>64329797
In Rainbows is a great entry point.

After that, try OK Computer and Kid A.

Then you can move into Amnesiac, HTTT, The Bends, and TKOL.
>>
>>64329797
Their best, Kid A.
>>
follow this pattern.

ok computer
kid a
the bends
pablo honey (it's shut but just listen to it)
amnesiac
hail to the thief
in rainbows
the king of limbs
>>
Just listen chronologically, if you don't like 90s Alt. Rock at all skip Pablo Honey and start with The Bends.
>>
>>64331208
>the bends
>not 90s alt rock
it's good but it's definitely alt rock
it's fairly similar to pablo honey but less of a nirvana/ride/u2 ripoff
>>
start off with In Rainbows, then move on to their bests, Ok Computer and Kid A
>>
SAW 85-92
>>
>>64331318
Kid A sounds more influenced by Amber-Tri Repetae era Autechre if anything
>>
>>64329797
The Bends
Ok Computer
and stop.
>>
>>64331384
Lol the bends sucks, skip it. Amnesiac is their best album if you like jazzy shit. If you like rocky shit its OkC
>>
>>64331536
Bends has its moments, amnesiac is just the songs that didn't make it onto kid a
>>
>>64329797
Start with OK computer its very good yet still accessible then move on to kid a and then everything else
>>
AIGHT HERE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST WAY 2 LISTEN TO RADIOHEAD:

- Start with OK Computer, then Kid A
- If you preferred OK Computer, listen to The Bends
- If you preferred Kid A, listen to Amnesiac
- If you liked them both, listen to Hail to the Theif
- Now listen to In Rainbows
- If you like everything else they've done, listen to Pablo Honey and The King of Limbs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.