[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post music that you can listen to with a qt3.14. Im thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: qt.jpg (2 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
2 KB, 125x83
Post music that you can listen to with a qt3.14.
Im thinking beach house, Melody's echo chamber, and Cocteau twins would be good.
>>
File: fWIAELe.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fWIAELe.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
can't go wrong with this guy.
Although it's really best in the summer or early fall
>>
>>64329219
fuck that shit i put on some thug and have that bitch suck my dick
>>
Cannibal Corpse
>>
>>64329353
>>64329363
this is why you're both virgins
>>
Alvvays, hinds, the strokes, frank ocean
>>
>>64329363
What planet are you living on? Chicks love Cannibal Corpse.
>>
Before we broke up, we had a good Foxes in Fiction cuddle session. Check the album Ontario Gothic for optimal healing cuddles
>>
the cure, the pastels, slowdive, youth lagoon, echo and the bunnymen, radio dept, it depends i guess like whether or not i'm tryna boink

oh and the beatles, white chicks love the beatles
>>
sufjan stevens - carrie & lowell
>>
>>64329219
Yeah, you have the right idea. I tend to listen to a lot of shoegaze and dreampop with girls.

Hippie folk tends to go well too. Anything emotional and flowing.
>>
>>64331317
Good ones.
>>
>tfw i listen to all this stuff
>tfw still no qt gf

why god
>>
>>64331461
dream pop is already one of my fav genres so im for sure going to be playing some.
>>
>>64331049
meant for >>64329448
>>
>>64332022
Your average cutie doesnt like metal anon.
>>
>>64332312
>going for basic b*****s
why would you do this, you pleb
>>
>>64332456
>censoring yourself
now I know for sure that you are baiting
>>
>>64332581
m8, I always censor myself, even irl
>>
File: zozzle.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
zozzle.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>64332595
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.