[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we know which drugs have caused MC Ride's anxiety/paranoia/delusions/etc?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1454292318870.gif (2 MB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
1454292318870.gif
2 MB, 300x249
Do we know which drugs have caused MC Ride's anxiety/paranoia/delusions/etc? I know that all kinds of drugs are referenced. I'm curious about the drugs his psychosis is explicitly or implicitly attributed to

I'm pretty sure that marijuana is a huge factor, even if it isn't explicitly said that it is
>>
He's not le crazy screaming black man in real life, he plays a character in Death Grips' music.
That said, him and Zach have probably done every drug in existence. They reference cocaine, Vicodin, weed, psychedelics in their songs, and probably others.
>>
synthetic cannabinoids
>>
>>64329027
>You have to have used a drug to reference it in your music
>>
>>64328957
who cares
>>
that yellow pill shit
sorta on ice
Also what is a "jones"?
>>
>>64329055
you have to be using drugs to think that referencing drugs other than alcohol, tobacco, or amphetamines (dylan only) in your songs is acceptable or cool
>>
>>64329027
That's why I said MC Ride and not Stefan.

>>64329038
Maybe, I know from personal experience that regular pot can cause anxiety/paranoia/delusions in naturally anxious people. I'm thinking that drug use exposed Stefan to extreme levels of those, which he then channels into the Ride character. Just a theory though. One thing I do know is that the mood of their music resonates with me and reminds me of the intensity of dysphoria.
>>
In all likelihood he's probably not as insane as he is in DG
>>
>>64329158
yea weed can make you paranoid but it also has an cannabinoid antagonist in it naturally so it balances you out

with synthetic cannabinoids they are full agonist on your brains function and it can causes super crazy paranoia and a feeling of impending doom because there is no antagonist to hold it back
>>
>>64329095
I know people who do cocaine will describe whether or not the coke they've done caused them to "jones" meaning to desire (more than usual) more of the coke. like I'm jonesing for a cigarette. Not sure if this helps though.
>>
>>64329230
True, but people with anxiety disorders often have extreme reactions to cannabis.

Whenever I talk about my more intense experiences with cannabis, people always say that I probably smoked something laced, but the consistency and intensity of experiences with cannabis kind of rules that out.
>>
>>64329339
i actually went to colorado last summer and i got paranoid from the dank up there and i dont have anxiety disorder

with how strong thc content in weed these days it has mild psychdelia effects imo
>>
>>64329095
"that yellow pill shit" refers to libertarianism
>>
>>64329066
agreed
death grips is an inoffensive meme as long as people don't overthink it
>>
>>64329027
they say in interviews there are no characters. its ignorant for people to lay baseless claims that there are characters involved when there is no evidence proving it and more evidence disproving it.
>>
File: tumblr_nua165V37O1un0uwqo1_1280.jpg (119 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nua165V37O1un0uwqo1_1280.jpg
119 KB, 960x720
>>
File: QbgaYy1.jpg (100 KB, 2142x1498) Image search: [Google]
QbgaYy1.jpg
100 KB, 2142x1498
>>64332145
>>
>>64330973
>Agreeing with a tripfag
kys
>>
File: kecklogo.png (4 KB, 220x161) Image search: [Google]
kecklogo.png
4 KB, 220x161
>>64328957
>marijuana
>bad

top kek
>>
>>64332195
I was almost about to agree with you on that but I realized you're a tripfag
>>
>>64332145
what the fuck are those
>>
>>64332671
sound like you're in 10th grade. not agreeing with OP but don't be that "oh it can never do anything negative" guy
>>
>>64334769
Shrooms
>>
>>64334769
memes
>>
>>64329135
Coil disagree with you
>>
File: tiocfaidh ár lá.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tiocfaidh ár lá.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
tiocfaidh ár lá
>>
>>64332123
Compare Ride to the way Stefan acts.
It's very obviously a character, no matter what they say.

I bet you think wrestling isn't scripted too.
>>
>>64329545
top wew
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.