[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SIMILAR ALBUMS TO PUT ON FOR SLEEP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sleepalbums.jpg (441 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
sleepalbums.jpg
441 KB, 1400x700
I really like listening to these two albums when going to bed. it gives me the vibe of falling asleep in a futuristic japan. are there any albums similar to these that are good to fall asleep to?
>>
whats the name of those again i know its some numbers or shit
>>
>>64326080
2814 and liumin
>>
can someone link me to a mega of the first one?

i know im asking for spoon food, but I can't seem to find it in the archive nor on torrent sites :(
>>
>>64326760
first result is a fast download lol

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=2814+birth+of+a+new+day+download
>>
>>64326033
Brian Eno - Music for Airports
>>
>>64326827
The spoon was agressive, but I am grateful
>>
File: homepage_large.df57eb59.jpg (148 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.df57eb59.jpg
148 KB, 319x319
ive litearlly fallen alseep to this album MULTIPLE times

its never happened with any other album

in a good way though, unlike the follow up
>>
B12 - Time Tourist
Convextion - s/t
Vangelis - Blade Runner OST
Monolake - Cinemascope
Biosphere - N-Plants
you are of the welcome familia
>>
you guys wearing ear buds when falling alseep or do you actually sleep with big ass headphones on?
>>
>>64327146
I dont use either, I just put my phone on my nightstand.
>>
>>64327146
sleep with headphones but just have the ear im sleeping on off to the side, you could do the same with earbuds so it doesnt stick into your ear when you lay down
>>
>>64326999
thanks pham
>>
>>64327146
my system is in my bedroom
>>
>>64327203
Revolting pleb
>>64327359
Still bad
>>64328729
Best
>>
Floral Shoppe 2015

The piano on 2814 is way too resonant and jarring for me but this and Liumin are both albums that give me that exact same feeling
>>
>>64327146
I have a full acapella group do full song renditions for me in my room and that usually does the trick
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.