[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people listen to this guy as a joke and I'm just missing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: future.jpg (37 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
37 KB, 640x384
Do people listen to this guy as a joke and I'm just missing the punchline?
>>
>>64325371
I like most of his beats, but that's about it. I can't dig the vocals at all. It sounds like he's gargling balls. It sounds terrible.
>>
>>64325371
A lot of people take his stuff at face value. I wouldn't even call it rap, it's like some hybrid of soul and trap.

But to answer your question I'm from Atlanta and like his music a lot. I feel it captures the vibe well.

Also he's like #10 on the list of "if he/she were underground and /mu/ heard their stuff, they'd call it the best shit ever".
>>
Listen to DS2 OP. Best trap album since Flockaveli.

Also just imagine his voice being an instrument, you know, just like you do when you listen to your grindcore or deathgrind.
>>
>>64326149
Hot.
>>
>>64326149
I thought he didn't produce his own beats.
>>
>>64325371

He should collaborate with Young Thug.
>>
>>64326716
He meant the beats he appears on.
>>
>>64326289

I like Honest quite a bit too.
>>
>>64326762
Then why don't they just say they like Metro Boomin?
>>
>>64326750
they hate each other lol

never will happen
>>
>>64326716
>>64326762
>>64326873
It's not always Metro Boomin though, but I do like his stuff. Same with Southside.
>>
>>64326912

kek
>>
>>64326912
they do operate in the same lane
>>
>>64325371
>I have never been to a house party

Highschool must have been rough eh
>>
>>64325371
no punchline, his music is objectively trash
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.