[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Death Grips is probably the most important band of the century
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1461540818831.jpg (61 KB, 506x667) Image search: [Google]
1461540818831.jpg
61 KB, 506x667
>Death Grips is probably the most important band of the century so far
>>
Boy you are fuck ugly
>>
Yes... And?
>>
How?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9tWYtdUbeQ
>>
agreed OP
>>
that guys face looks swollen as fuck. poor guy :(
>>
Girls can’t into Death Grips. For the most part they listen to them because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that Death Grips is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics

“death fuck lets fuck, just don't touch me just fuck fuck me” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for sole purpose of pleasuring Ride.

“Soon all that's left of you Is your most primal desires” Primal desires meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of the song talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of their lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake all of the members of Death Grips are males, just imagine being around that testosterone. Then there’s that video of Ride pushing that dancing whore
>>
File: 85eb978e_RockyDennis.jpg (13 KB, 316x429) Image search: [Google]
85eb978e_RockyDennis.jpg
13 KB, 316x429
>>64325229
>>
>>64325976
Yeah that's why DG is one of my favorite bands, lol kill yourself.
>>
>tfw contrarian culture has completely destroyed DG's reputation

If you think DG is utter shit based on their fanbase, your opinion is shit

If you think DG is immensely important and experimental just because they push the envelope slightly while still retaining accessibility, your opinion is shit.

DG are a decent band, any extreme opinion either way is pretty cringe.
>>
>>64326501
no they're below average, not decent
>>
>>64325464
fetal alcohol syndrome probably
>>
>>64326501
i think Death Grips is utter shit because their music is pretentious and bad though. i think most people that hate them would agree with me.
>>
>>64326501

>If you think DG is immensely important and experimental just because they push the envelope slightly while still retaining accessibility, your opinion is shit

Even David Bowie said that he was influenced by Death Grips while making his newest album

DAVID

FUCKING

BOWIE
>>
>>64326588
he wasn't that good either
>>
>>64326780
Well who do you consider to be good?
>>
>>64326780
What kind of music do you listen to anon?
>>
>>64326501
>It's cringey to think they're anything but decent

ok, lad.

Also, it may be lame to put the music on a pedestal when talking about it if you do it to impose importance on the band to sound smart and hip. But it's not untrue, you know. DG may be not avant-garde, there is much stranger and more experimental music out there. But they're gonna be an influence and they are making unique music, It isn't about being a pissing contest over who's more experimental, all of that is relative anyways. But they're leaving an impact.
>>
>>64327078
>>64327098
trip-hop
>>
>>64325976
Hasn't been 2 days and people already killed this horse
>>
>>64327217
go listen to that and avoid dg then. the fuck is everyone's deal with making sure others know they don't like something
>>
>>64327433
very few people actually like DG
>>
>>64327500
And that's a reason to keep making threads about it? What is your point
>>
>>64326588
to be fair Bowie had some good taste and also named dropped Boards of Canada alongside Death Grips
>>
>>64326588
Yeah, influenced not to make a piece of shit like they did.
>>
>>64327500
lol
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.