[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Co&Ca thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: coheed-and-cambria-500775331a567.jpg (677 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
coheed-and-cambria-500775331a567.jpg
677 KB, 1920x1080
The Velourium Camper I: Faint of Hearts
Junesong Provision
2's My Favorite 1
Blood Red Summer
Mother May I
Everything Evil
Far
From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness
Gravity's Union
Time Consumer

does /mu/ want to humor me and talk about our favourite Coheed songs?
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
lets talk this /mu/
>>
File: image.png (265 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
image.png
265 KB, 334x393
At first I was like "oh wow someone actually posted in this thread" until I realized OP samefagged. I'm sorry OP it's just not a band anyone would like to talk about again.
>>
>>64323951
so I did a self bump. anon lets talk about Coheed

tell me what you like about them
>>
Heloo
>>
Lead singers hair is best part of band
>>
I really miss liking Coheed. Everything they did was great from Shabutie to Apollo vol1. Then they became mediocre. Now they're bad. It's really sad to see.
>>
I hope they get good again
>>
>>64323038
Real talk Josh what ever his name is drumming is one point always. The rest is shit.
>>
>>64325608
hey my friend. talk to me
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
I pretended to like this band for a while to fit in

They're pretty shit, never understood the """prog""" tag they're about as prog as Linkin Park
>>
I will gladly talk Coheed, Anon! They're my favorite, and they're a damn good band.

I gotta say, I know IKSSE:III and Good Appollo IIII have a very dear pplace, but the work that was done in the Afterman albums.... It's something that so many bands have tried to pull off. Diversifying the musicality, the approach, and the story is fuckiing top-tier.

My favorite songs have got to be, from each album (I'm a bit plebian bear with me):

The Crowing
Either Crossing the Frame or Erica Court
Mother Superior
The Broken
Dark Side of Me
Evagria The Faithful

Haven't given TCBTS a good listen yet. But Coheed is damn important to me. What got you into CO&CA, OP?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.