[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a pink floyd or pink floyd sounding song.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I heard the song at prom last night, and it sounded like a pink floyd song from the dark side of the moon, There weren't a lot of vocals, but I remember hearing "machine noises," it was a pretty slow song. I was distracted at the time and wasn't really paying attention to the lyrics.
>>
>>64322369
holy shit underage as fucc
>>
>>64322436
Why are you so rustled...
>>
>>64322369
did you get laid
>>
>>64322436
I bet you just sit there in the corner sipping on water at dances lmao
>>
>Machine noises
I know the song, but fuck you for not knowing it.
>>
>>64322650
tell me you faggot.
I don't listen to pink floyd.
>>
>>64322369
sounds like welcome to the machine
>>
>>64322722
Go listen to their albums you idiot. Waters era.

>>64322733
faggot
>>
>>64322761
you seem nice
>>
>>64322733
Thanks.
>>64322761
Fuck off.
>>
>>64322819
you seem too nice
>>
>>64322436
He could be 18 and a senior in high school
>>
>>64322369
Since it was at a dance, I would guess it was Wish You Were Here. There is a radio tuning at the beginning, which might be the "machine noises" you were hearing.
>>
>>64322821
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>64322369
Did you danced with Sandy ?
>>
nah syd barret era, fucking bike
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.