[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT what your neighbors are listening to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Kanye-West.jpg (61 KB, 615x869) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West.jpg
61 KB, 615x869
ITT what your neighbors are listening to
>>
>>64320561

literally bosnian 80s-90s pop, sounds exactly like the remove kebab meme shit except sadder and slower
>>
My neighbors play classical music
>>
>>64320561
He looks a little bit JUST in that picture
>>
>>64320620
Are you from the Balkans?
>>
They seem to be listening to GZA Liquid Swords, and they have their AC on freezing blast to recreate the chilling dark New York environment portrayed in the album. I can see a pair of Timberland boots and big fur coats being worn in their living room. They are also sitting on plastic crates whilst drinking hot tea and hot cocoa.
>>
File: Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days.jpg (65 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
Mac_DeMarco_Salad_Days.jpg
65 KB, 608x608
My uni roommate has a Crosley Lancaster and on occasion dresses like those guys in that one >listens to Mac DeMarco once image
>>
>>64320676

not even close, hence why i'm mad about it lel

neighbourino needs to get himself a pair of headphones if he's gonna be blasting that shit
>>
They don't play music, but they are very christian and they yelled at me for listening to "devil music". It was just Psychocandy, though
>>
I wish my neighbors would play music instead of stomping around and constantly rearranging furniture. I'm lucky to get 5 min. of straight silence at any given time.
>>
File: cover.jpg (97 KB, 709x709) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
97 KB, 709x709
they don't really have a choice
>>
>>64320810
Your neighbors seem like cool d's
>>
The same mexican shit they are always playing.
Literally every song has the same stupid beat.
Gets so annoying.
>>
I Ran (So far away) - Flock of Seagulls
>>
They're having a fucking karaoke party in the backyard and singing Ed Sheeran kill me now
>>
I would fucking kill to live in white suburban america like most of you guys. I live in fucking ghettoville and it's the worst shit ever. I wanna die.
>>
I know they've all listened to raw power at least once.
>>
>>64322312
here's some advice: fucking move
>>
Mexican tunes in 3/4 with the same bassline in every song
>>
File: MC Ride.webm (763 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
MC Ride.webm
763 KB, 426x426
>>64322312
Same here, senpai. It’s so fucking depressing. I’ll be moving as soon as I can afford it.

None of these spoiled, suburban /mu/-males know what it’s like to live in the ghetto.

And my neighbours just blast Top 40 and Nicki Minaj stuff.

>tfw no patrician suburban neighbours
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.