[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls can’t into Death Grips. For the most part they listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: deathgr.jpg (31 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
deathgr.jpg
31 KB, 640x378
Girls can’t into Death Grips. For the most part they listen to them because it’s a fashion statement. They think “lol so weird”. Women need constant validation from others so they seek out sub-cultures to be apart of.

What they don’t realize is that Death Grips is about masculinity and male dominance. Women are too fucking stupid to even pay attention to lyrics

“death fuck lets fuck, just don't touch me just fuck fuck me” Women are nothing but a sack of flesh with pleasure holes for sole purpose of pleasuring Ride.

“Soon all that's left of you Is your most primal desires” Primal desires meaning the true libertine lusts that reside in the male. A good majority of the song talks about fucking drugged out, unaware sluts and whores.

That’s only a few examples of their lyrics that show a common theme of male superiority. And for Christ sake all of the members of Death Grips are males, just imagine being around that testosterone. Then there’s that video of Ride pushing that dancing whore off the stage. Sure he probably pushes anybody off stage, but most frontmen wouldn’t push a female.
>>
haha yeah
>>
no one likes this screamming negro core
>>
>>64320298
I kinda like it
>>
>>64320298
I really like it.
>>
Gee, thisnis some fresh bait
>>
pasta from unty. too bad they didn't show to OP his older posts where he complains why he can't have a girlfriend
>>
I'm a gril who unironically enjoys Death Grips. AMA
>>
>>64320208
Dontcha love when people flat out embarrass themselves right before your eyes?
>>
>>64320208
i would argue that you're a little off. i dont think it's masculinity so much as it is this all-enveloping self-consumption along with the acceptance and embrace of death. masculinity seems like one of those social dogmas that ride talks about being way past and having shrugged off.

also, who over 15 gives a shit about the validity of someone else's taste?
>>
>>64320208
>women need validation so they seek out subcultures to be a part of.

Says a frustrated lonely kid posting on mu.
>>
>>64320432
Sub-culture clinging hipster trash.
>>
Is this dude on drugs?. But, in all seriousness, there are some sub cultures that I've seen that see liking DG as some artsy fashion statement. It's usually the girls that are one stage above the Mac Demarco "alt" Urban Outfitter starter pack girls.
>>
>>64320509
took the bait. guess i expected too much thinking there was gonna be some kind of music discussion on this board
>>
>>64320559
>enjoying music because you enjoy it
sorry im a fucking normie
>>
>>64320208

>For the most part they listen to them because it’s a fashion statement

kek as opposed to what? you listening to them because it makes you feel rebellious during your 2nd block lunch?
>>
>>64320208
haha, you understand women so well OP :^D
>>
>>64320607
I was kidding, get over yourself.
>>
>>64320319
>>64320373
cause you're screaming niggers
>>
There's literally a girl in Death Grips though lol
>>
File: 1439066109649.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439066109649.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>64320629
>implying OP doesn't have 4th block lunch and that's why he's so upset and edgy.
>>
>>64320895
Andy Morin is not a girl though
>>
>>64320208
>'I think the biggest misconception is in the sense of the music. Where our heads are at is much different than most Hip-Hop and rap artist heads are at. For example we are pro-homosexual, pro-feminist and progressive. We’re anti-closed mind, anti-conservative and anti-homophobe. We make aggressive-macho sounding music but we’re definitely progressive.'

-Zach Hill, The Source interview, March 16, 2012

try harder matey
>>
>>64320927
He is in my head
>>
>>64320394
>>64320432
>>64320495
>>64320571
>>64320657

When people don't know the pasta...
>>
>>64320208
top tier post
>>
>>64320509
>so much as it is this all-enveloping self-consumption along with the acceptance and embrace of death

Exactly this.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.