[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Kevin Gates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: ...jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
...jpg
42 KB, 400x400
What does /mu/ think of Kevin Gates?
>>
I GOT TWO PHONES ONE FOR DA PLUG AND ONE FOR DA LOAD
>>
that fucking 2 phones song has been stuck in my head all week
>>
talented rapper, odd but funny dude, preferred his mixtapes but the album was alright
>>
/mu/ won't like him. He's too real and vibrant of a rapper.

/mu/ only fucks with corny ass underground white rappers who are wack as fuck and shit-tier culture vultures and Kanye West.
>>
>>64318869
Whoa, does he have a gun tattoo'd on the back of his hand? That's like, the single most gangster thing I've ever seen.

AND he's got the teardrops? That means he kills people right? Whoa. He's probably so real that murder is cool with this guy. How extreme.

AND multiple necklaces in the shape of dogtags? I'm glad he supports the troops at least.
>>
The trap equivalent of Bush.
>>
>>64318869
I have seen a clip of him singing "What's My Age Again?" by Blink-182 on instagram, and it lit up my mood. he just seems to be a extremely likeable person. can't say much about his music though

https://youtu.be/4ELPe947TZk?t=4m19s
>>
2 Phones is one of the best songs of the year and his Over/Under was fucking legendary. I'd die happen if he released an album of pop punk covers.
>>
>>64319005
you sound insecure
>>
>>64319172
the band or the president?
>>
>>64319005
Honestly not far off. Some dude honestly recommended this white alt rapper duo that did nothing,but rap about how trash thr mainstream was. It was embarrassing. And im not against alt rap. KeviN gates is dope,tho! Time for that is my jam. I dont get tired too!
>>
Music to play when your GF fucks a black man in front of you
>>
>>64319157
how did u not notice the street fighter tatoos....
>>
>>64319972
Take your pick buckaroo
>>
>>64320101
Kek did they rec you 21 pilots
>>
>>64318869
This guy is very smart I hope he gives lectures one day.
>>
C O U S I N
O
U
S
I
N
>>
>>64320623
naaah it was two names: _____ & _____ but I don't remember.
>>
>>64321801
If it was Bliss & Eso I'll cry laughing
>>
>>64321836
yes!
>>
he fucks his cousin
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.