[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just bought this cd online What am I in for? I-I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
So I just bought this cd online
What am I in for?
I-I really enjoyed flashing lights so that's why I wanted it.
>>
>stuttering in text
>needing the opinions of others
>buying music
fuck off /v/
>>
>>64317641
E-Excuse me. Y-You tryna tell me S-Something?
>>
You're in for one hell of a stadium rap album, great stuff
>>
>>64317611
Phenomenal shit
>>
>>64317777
quads confirm that it's shit
>>
>>64317611
>Kanye

Its shit
>>
you're in for kanye's second worst album
>>
>>64317611
/mu/ is gonna say it's mediocre but it's a really fun album with some of his best and most famous tracks even if the album isn't as cohesive as his other albums.
>>
>>64317954
What his first worst album?
>>
Features some of his best singles. As that other guy pointed out, it's stadium rap.
>>
It's his worst album yet. You shoulda bought Late Registration instead
>>
>>64317611
apex of early kanye, before the 808s turn. enjoy and good morning.
>>
>>64318062
yeezus
>>
An overrated album by an overrated autist
>>
>>64318062
Watch The Throne
>>
His last happy album
>>
His best and most underrated album
>>
>>64317611
Great synth textures with classic MPC grooves. Songwriting maybe isn't the strongest but I love the sound of it.
>>
>>64318303
You mean artist.
>>
>>64317611
It's his only good album.
>>
>>64318284
wrong
>>
no gay skits or bloated, meandering tracks. peak ye (w/yeezus/808s) .
>>
>>64317611
worst album. just a collection of pop songs. no theme. no standout exceptional tracks on the level of guilt trip, lost in the world, blood on the leaves, drive slow, roses, family business, etc.
>>
>>64317641
>ONLY GAMERS BUY MUSIC GUYS!
I agree on the other points though.
>>
>>64318301
>>64318331
agreed
>>
>>64317611
The worst Kanye album. It's okay.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.