[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk everything Soul Coughing. I mean my god, with discography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: soulcoughing.jpg (87 KB, 960x1180) Image search: [Google]
soulcoughing.jpg
87 KB, 960x1180
Talk everything Soul Coughing. I mean my god, with discography this good, how can they be so goddamn obscure? They literally have their own sound that nobody has had before or since.
>>
Oh shit I'm glad this thread exists
Soul Coughing is one of my favorite bands and I don't know why they're so underrated
afaik they only have one well known song (Circles) and that's it
>>
>>64316263
Rolling is my favorite song. I can't believe people remember this band.
>>
>>64316314
yeah it's a real shame. glad to see they've got some exposure on 4chan though. if they had existed in todays age instead of the 90's they would so be where death grips is now in internet popularity.
>>
>>64316418
>yeah it's a real shame. glad to see they've got some exposure on 4chan though. if they had existed in todays age instead of the 90's they would so be where death grips is now in internet popularity.

Mine too. HEY NORM THERE WAS A THRONE WITH THE BROKEN ARRRRRMMM.

My others in top 5 are Down To This, Soundtrack To Mary, Misinformed, Mr Bitterness and Unmarked Helicopters
>>
>>64316263
think about it, if they were in the 10's instead of 90's mu would be all on mike doughtys dick.
>>
Yuval Gabay is a monster drummer. He's literally a living drumming machine.
Also it kind of sucks they didn't get along because they made great music.
>>
>>64316418
>tfw found them because of cartoon network
https://youtu.be/aYZ5-lTEKQQ
>>
>>64316521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bfz1ZQXCU

goddamn right he is
>>
>>64316263
I'm gonna be banging their shit all summer
>>
File: 87j90[1].gif (2 MB, 443x312) Image search: [Google]
87j90[1].gif
2 MB, 443x312
got Ruby Vroom at a garage sale as a fluke like 10 years ago and listened to it high the first time.
>>
File: _20160424_155556.jpg (163 KB, 1440x431) Image search: [Google]
_20160424_155556.jpg
163 KB, 1440x431
They got the Scaruffi seal of approval
>>
File: MI0001654298.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0001654298.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
they're fucking great man
underrated as hell
pic related is their best
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.