[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /mu/'s opinion of the Burning Man Festival?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1200x1200
What's /mu/'s opinion of the Burning Man Festival?
>>
isn't it just a bunch of rich assholes pretending to primitive for a week?
>>
>>64315046
the episode of malcolm in the middle is pretty cool
>>
>>64315073
more or less haha
>>
Oh I love the WIcker man
>>
>>64315046
Why would I want to hang around some psilocybin-addled idiots?
>>
It's like $500 for just the ticket and bus alone. How do millennials have so much money?
>>
>>64315873
It's called working and not sitting on your ass in front of the computer!
>>
>>64315873
They don't.
That's why it's mostly artsy hippy boomers there.
>>
tumblr: the event
>>
>>64315873
Mommy and Pap
>>
>>64315873
rich parents and trust funds
>>
>>64315906
What? The only person I know going is an unemployed "actress"
>>
File: wicker man.png (2 MB, 954x821) Image search: [Google]
wicker man.png
2 MB, 954x821
>>64315396
>>
>>64316011
I meant the 70s version, with Christopher Lee!
>>
>>64316032
I guessed that much, I just haven't had an opportunity to use that pic in over a year
>>
>>64315873
Then a plane ticket, gas, a hotel, camp dues, food and supplies, a bike, a u-haul.
>>
even the founder thinks burning man is shit now
>>
Burning man seems like one of the most 90's things to exist.
>>
>>64315046
Bunch of drugged out losers appropriating my culture.
I'm a pagan and this offends me.
They don't even have real people inside the idol.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.