[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't been here in quite a while, how does /mu/ generally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 8CH9kum.jpg (90 KB, 677x512) Image search: [Google]
8CH9kum.jpg
90 KB, 677x512
Haven't been here in quite a while, how does /mu/ generally feel about TLoP?
>>
Why not just check in the archive and read the countless other threads that have asked the exact same question?

It was over hyped and everyone lost interest in it within the week, hence why Kanye keeps re releasing it so he can keep milking the attention.

Now can you let us move on, why dont you explore and actually listen to other artist instead of rehashing the same few.

Fuck!
>>
>>64312139
It's shit.
>>
>>64312139
some love it, some hate it
pretty even spread tbqh
>>64312793
Fuck off tripfag. Your opinion doesn't constitute the whole of /mu/.
>>
About a half dozen good ideas spread across 10 bad songs. Fuck My Life Up, Wolves and Waves were the only good songs overall
>>
I haven't got the energy for it. I have to suspend so much disbelief to listen to Kanye it's like switching off parts of my head.
>>
>>64312793
It's not my opinion, that is actually how the board feels about that album.
>>
>>64312925
Well I'd say the fact that I've seen about as many people loving it as hating it, its like a 4-5/10 at the very least, which makes it about average, not shit.
>>
BEAUTIFUL MORNING
>>
one of his best, i love everything about it
>>
could have been so much better

most of the songs sound like skeleton tracks, the 2nd half of the album proper sounds like it belongs on a completely different album, the album minus bonus tracks and skits amounts to only 35 minutes of music.

i mean if he sticks to his plan of releasing 2 more albums this year, maybe all 3 combined could be considered his version of the white album or something, but this album on it's own is pretty disappointing imo.
>>
It's kinda like the American Elections as seen by foreigners. A complete fucking trainwreck that we just can't stop watching.

We're all secretly awaiting TLoP 1.3, with hopes that it will be even more of a mess to keep the show going.
>>
>>64313230
>most of the songs sound like skeleton tracks,
I thought he was still on his simplistic, industrial NIN thing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEhiT9MPm1k
>>
>>64312139
Not as good as MBDTF, but still pretty good.

>>64312793
leave, tripshit
>>
>>64312139
I liked it though, like the other anon said it's pretty even for love and hate
>I love kanye
>wolves
>waves
>30 hours
>facts
>freestlye 4
>fuck my life up
Fucking awesome.
>>
>>64313373
yeezus was only simplistic on the surface level, that album is actually extremely intricate
>>
>>64313412
Of course, but I was thinking TLoP was similar in that regard, not as intricate, but still good.
>>
>>64313412
Not as simplistic either, kind of like a soft departure from Yeezus, which felt like a midlife crisis, this like a somber follow up.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.