[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
metalcore is pop now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgb ba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: metal dude.jpg (22 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
metal dude.jpg
22 KB, 500x333
metalcore is pop now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbba5w9KVY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow_qI_F2ZJI
>>
wow this is bad.
>>
>>64312434
yep
>>
>now
ok
>>
>>64311265
The cancer that is killing /metal/
>>
>>64311265
now
it's been like that for awhile. major labels figured out if you get a bunch of dudes decked out in tattoos and talk abt "issues" impressionable teens with lots of money will pay hugely

just as shit as mainstream hip hop but metalcore fans will swear its SO DIFFERENT MAN
>>
Most metalcore has always been essentially dance music.

Soon after its inception bands became obsessed with making brutal breakdowns to mosh to instead of trying to write interesting music.

Same reason why most modern hardcore is shit.
>>
Sounds good to me.
Better than the bland chugcore shit metalcore was before.
>>
>>64311265
Can't wait to hear converge on the radio :^)
>>
metalcore / deathcore are the worst things on the fucking planet

but having said that bands like Lamb of God and Trivium are good metalcore bands

fuck knows
>>
>>64315590
I always thought that trivium are shit honestly

Like buttrock but metalcore

Buttcore

Buttcore sounds good
>>
It's always been like that, Metalcore has a basic formula

>Choose a stupid Fucking band name, preferably a sentence fragment
>Be sure that you're anorexic and that you're as colorful as a coloring book
>Sing like a little bitch at the start, then start yelling or "growling" as they like to refer to it
>Make sure every song sounds the same, this is important
>Key to sucess is the cheesy overused generic song lyrics which always say to love yourself for who you are and that you're perfect. With this, the children listening will always argue that its good music because it has deep/positive lyrics

If I'm missing anything please feel free to add them, these are the main ones I can remember from my observations.
>>
>tfw this type of shit stole the post-hardcore genre

it's all teenage girl music now
>>
>>64315984
You sound like the fat guy at a punk show who bitches about young people.
>>
>>64316008
It hurts
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.