[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to upset a 21 pilots fan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 21 pilots.jpg (78 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
21 pilots.jpg
78 KB, 500x480
Hey /mu/, I have a friend who's girlfriend is the typical 21 pilots Alt-white girl fan, I was wondering if you had any advice on how i could trash 21 pilots to piss her off, since i know nothing about the band.
Thanks
>>
>>64311232
>Alt-white

wew lad just call her mulatto or something
>>
ever considered just accepting that she likes what she likes and you don't have to piss someone off over trashing what she enjoys?

also
>underage
>>
File: white girl.jpg (74 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
white girl.jpg
74 KB, 500x332
>>64311279
I meant this type of alternative white girl

I just wanna find obvious facts about how horrible the band is and its fan base so she gets pissed
>>
bumping for interest. 21 pilots annoys me.
>>
http://beardedgentlemenmusic.com/2015/09/18/twenty-one-pilots-puppets-of-a-soulless-music-industry/
>>
Kill her family
>>
File: 1453597521960.jpg (186 KB, 550x660) Image search: [Google]
1453597521960.jpg
186 KB, 550x660
>>64311232
just say the lyrics of stressed out to her in a demeaning way, the lyrics are so bad that they alone are enough to make her hate them.
>>
>>64311371
>The kids who have never heard a Beatles record.
Opinion discarded.
>>
Twenty One Pilots is is a band for people who want to believe that they have a diverse taste in music. It's funny if you ask me. Genere hopping is just a trendy distraction from the fact that every song follows some sort of formula
>>
Compare them to cLOUDDEAD and why?.
>>
>>64311232
>>64311312
Why are you such a dick? Why do you care what bands you're friends girlfriend like?
>>
>>64311232
Is this satire?
Because if it is, it's a perfect representation of /mu/
Great job
>>
>>64311232

It's just pop music with some added flavors.

It's too middle of the road to be able to trash all that hard.
>>
>>64311232

Act like the average /mu/tant. That usually pisses anyone off.
>>
>>64311390

this tbqhf
>>
>>64311390

rude
>>
>>64311232
your so pathetic that you have to trash someones music taste simply because thats the only way feel happy? wow get a life
>>
>>64311232
>girl says she likes 21 pilots
>"Oh, thats cool. Me, Im a [insert genre] person myself. I listen to x, y, z, the list goes on..."
>conversation moves onto other thing and end naturally
>you go on with the rest of your day at middle school
Now, was that so hard, OP?
>>
>>64311232
But OP, what about if she's a regular human being and dismisses what you think, because she's enjoying the music and you're being pathetic by purposely attempting to piss her off for no reason? WHAT DO YOU DO THEN
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.