[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what to listen to anymore. How do I discover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bowieachterpc.jpg (86 KB, 800x638) Image search: [Google]
bowieachterpc.jpg
86 KB, 800x638
I don't know what to listen to anymore. How do I discover new music from scratch?
>>
albumoftheyear.org

and just go down the list without skipping anything

so that would mean for the current weeks batch of new releases from friday you would start with andy stott - too many voices

enjoy
>>
>>64308908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU
listen to that
>>
>>64308908
you see someone somewhere mention an artist/album/song you haven't heard of and then you listen to it
>>
>>64308935
>>64308945
Thanks
>>
>>64308908

Listen to this and realize it's all you wanna listen to for the rest of your life.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6120QOlsfU
>>
how did people make music without computers? how did they even edit
>>
>>64309162
/thread
>>
>>64309162
>not posting the superior version
http://youtu.be/ldFlcR31gYg
>>
someone post the savage Bowie forum posts
>>
>>64309190
with this thing called musical instruments.
if you need production, editing, extensive mixing and other cheap tricks to make your toon sound good, it means it's shit.
>>
>>64309357
>implying that's not always how music was made
>>
If you want something completely different, look for camcerous content and go from there, Floated by Hitler is cancer as well as many minecraft songs that exist. I started from scratch from that kind of music after my dog died.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.