[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why or why aren't you a big fan of Ween?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: ween.jpg (37 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
ween.jpg
37 KB, 580x386
Why or why aren't you a big fan of Ween?
>>
what have they done for me lately

besides drag their old asses on stage
>>
the mollusk is okay. their other stuff is too funny for me to take seriously though.
>>
>>64305482
i havent gotten around to listening to them and i havent stumbled upon anything thats impressed me
>>
>>64305474
They make really good music and don't take themselves too seriously. Also Dean Ween used to be cute as fuck
>>
>>64305503
well what usually impresses you?
>>
coz they suck
>>
theyre based because they sound good to my ears
>>
Is that Tenacious D?
>>
File: char_11597.jpg (24 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_11597.jpg
24 KB, 210x240
>>64305516
your bitch literally looks like the faun from spyro
>>
DONT GET TO CLOSEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64305535
>tfw no manic pixie dream gf
>>
>>64305510
im probably going to get made fun of for this but stuff like coil, anco, xiu xiu, death grips, music thats emotionally bizarre and "really experimental" while still being melodious
>>
>>64305485
Even White Pepper?
White Pepper has a couple serious toned songs.
Chocolate and Cheese also has a couple serious sounding tracks.
>>
>>64305535

When I replayed Spyro 2 a few years ago I found myself extremely attracted to her.
>>
>>64305575
Ween has lots of experimental sounding content.
The Friend EP, some tunes on Quebec, The Mollusk, etc.
>>
>>64305575
start with pure guava which is what made them blow up in the first place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4eDmPYJd5M
>>
>>64305482
>what have they done for me lately
Now's not the time or place, Janet.
>>
>>64305605
ok ill check those albums out
thanks man
>>
>>64305482
I saw them this month and they've got tons of energy. I have no doubt they could put out a new album of content in minutes if they wanted to.
>>
>>64305613
ooo, ok thank you
>>
>>64305620
No problem man.
I'm studying them a bit because I'm just getting into their work.
>>
>>64305633
my pleasure hope you like it

there's even one or two rap songs on there for the death grips. probably without question the best album for you to start with and then personally I would then move backwards in their discography.
>>
>>64305593
ok Aaron
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.