[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come this has more than 300 listeners on Last.fm and still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: what the fuck.png (78 KB, 431x209) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
78 KB, 431x209
How come this has more than 300 listeners on Last.fm and still hasn't leaked?
>>
>>64301850
they're will's 377 viral shill accounts
>>
>he didn't get the super secret leak
>>
>>64301850
most of the plays are probably from the singles that were released.
>>
File: what the fuck again.png (56 KB, 431x205) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck again.png
56 KB, 431x205
>>64301921
Oh. That's true. But even then, 29 is a high number for something that hasn't leaked. I want it now.
>>
>>64301989
same man, this is probably one of the most anticipated albums of the year for me ;-;
>>
i have teens of denial, ama
>>
>>64302279
What's your production process like now that you're signed to a label, Will?
>>
>>64302331
lol, i'm not will. i got the album when it was released and then taken down really quick on bandcamp
>>
It went up on Bandcamp very temporarily before being taken down, most of the listens are from that. I don't think many people downloaded it and the ones that did aren't uploading it
>>
theres a leak out there if you look hard enough, not posting it cuz i dont want those who got it early to lose their free vinyl
>>
People are hoarding the leak for a free vinyl version, which is kind of stupid considering that the vinyl version is 99% likely to just be whatever digital audio is release pressed to vinyl
>>
>>64302433
uh... so? are you saying that just because you have a digital version of something you shouldnt want the vinyl?
>>
>>64302456
The vinyl version is pointless because it's literally just the digital files pressed to vinyl. Meaning it's just gonna sound shittier than the digital version. In order for a vinyl to sound good, you have to make a separate master, which I doubt has been done.
>>
>>64302558
I think it's more about getting a physical copy than the sound quality tbqh fampai
>>
>>64302279
Favorite lines on the album?
When are you going to leak it?
>>
>>64302403
yo, at least give us some tips
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.